Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Marshall in 2.5 million deal with Man City

[quote user="Salopian"]Very unlikely to be our Marshall, even if we seem to be looking for keepers. Could it be Andrew Marshall? (Only joking)

Would Sven need a third or fourth keeper behind Hate, who is highly regarded, and could he spend £2.5 million? I doubt it.
[/quote]

Could he spend £2.5million?  Dont you realise how much money Man City have to spend now?

As plenty of sensible people have said, if this has any truth behind it, he would be battling Hart for 1st choice. 

I think you would definitely have to consider that amount of money, would certainly help with squad strengthening.

Good. Over rated Rubbish and far more than he''s worth! if its true the club would be insane not to accept the offer!

jas :)

[quote user="bunny"]

[quote user="Grando"]I''ve heard a rumour that Marshall is on his way, courtesy of Doncaster, to pay for a new Director''s sushi bar. Gunn is being lined up to make a surprise comeback in goal.[/quote]

Rule 1: If you have nothing constructive to say make sure that;

a, Mention that any money coming into NCFC will be used for Directors fripperies.

b, You take a swipe at Doncaster.

Works every time on the pink''un forums.....

[/quote]

However given that transfer fees for players leaving the club have been partially recycled in new signings then the above responses, a and/or b above seem to be a mild response.