Sign in to follow this  
Worf

So.....Scunny?

We are heading towards the halfway point and Scunthorpe away is our next fixture.

If we win this, we will climb ourselves out of the poo and not be faced with having to get points of Charlton, Wolves and Palace.

If we lose, we will find ourselves in an undesirable position once again.

Can the players win in Scunthorpe?

It''s a bit early, but.....Predictions please....?

Of course we can beat Scunthorpe, but I think it will need a much better performance than that poor showing on Saturday. If we play like that again I''m afraid we will be extremely lucky to take any points. Let''s hope last Saturday was just a blip.

If we play as we did this week no chance , a more Stoke like away performance and we may get something , its the next 2 home matches and the visit to Palace thats worrying me though , tough times ahead.

Scunny away is a tough place to go.. they have taken points off charlton, Ispwich and (i think) WBA this season.... they are very good at home... we are very bad away.... Need to pull it out of the hat on staurday!

Come on City!

jas :)

I think well pull it out the back away to Scunthorpe this wkend.  They aren''t doing well at the moment and according to a previous post they have a lot of there defenders out at the moment so i can''t see how they will deal with Hucks.

I also think we will be ok at home to both Carlton and Wolves, not saying we''re gonna win them both but don''t be surprised if we do.  I always think we raise our game and play better against the bigger teams.  Plus we''re at home and with our support anything is possible!