Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet this weekend

[quote user="we8wba"]

even i thought wolves would screw it up, and quite frankly if we would played good opposition last two home games i think we would been lucky with draws let alone wins

and ardee why dont you have ago one week? its like having that chairmen of hearts taking control of a match, so we can see your skills put into action

[/quote]

Now you lovely old boy we8wba ,I have had a go for about 75% of the time , you can see what I have achieved , A big  "Zilch"

I am afraid I am the wrong animal for making the final selections , because I try to please all the pickers all the time . If I don''t pick one and I didn''t pick him last week , I will pick him this week ,regardless if I like his selection or not. I remember one week when I first started the Free Bet thread I only had three replies so I had to make it up myself . I never had anyone like you .we8wba , I do dislike to have to keep calling you we8 , now that''s the last thing we pickers want to do because all of us would like to call you the Man [*] [*] [*]   .

Now it has all changed , I feel I am in heaven because every one would like to have a go . All you lovely old  free bet Pickers have made arrdee a happy man . I will talk to you all later in the week . arrdee 

indeed ardee, i suppose in away you are make the selections on who to pick for the week, if you pick some muppet who been on here for 1day and doesnt know the offside rule then bad pick, but picking yankee maybe you are the good picker to

[quote user="we8wba"]indeed ardee, i suppose in away you are make the selections on who to pick for the week, if you pick some muppet who been on here for 1day and doesnt know the offside rule then bad pick, but picking yankee maybe you are the good picker to[/quote]

I can understand Arrdees point about posters picks because I have felt it too when I did selections. And I remember making poor choices because I couldn''t bring myself to take other posters advice and include piswich in the final selections. I reckon Yankee did particularly well because he concentrated on the teams and not the personalities.

You have probably also noticed that I generally pick from the Championship because these are the teams I see week in week out. 3xBlah and I both made a good case for Sheffield Wednesday to beat Colchester and look what happened! But that''s the sort of result that happens week in and week out in this league. Yankees picks, although much shorter prices, didn''t have that same risk factor. I think it''s worth bearing in mind that we don''t have to look for value as we are being given the stake money by Dixmaar Racing. So these ''short priced good things'' across the whole of Europe make more appeal. Liverpool, Chelsea, Man.Utd and Arsenal all won again last weekend. Next weekend Chelsea, Man. Utd., Celtic, Bayern Munich, Barca and Inter Milan all have very winnable home games at what will surely be short odds. But having said that I will probably still select from the Championship next week because it''s what I know!

I think it''s gr8, we8, m8[Y] to see so many people taking an interest in the ''Free Bet Fred'' and I am as proud as Arrdee [*]

I''m glad nobody took my pick of Palermo against Catania. Palermo got tonked 3-1 and had a player sent off. Sometimes you just don''t see these things happening.

[quote user="Fellas"]I''m glad nobody took my pick of Palermo against Catania. Palermo got tonked 3-1 and had a player sent off. Sometimes you just don''t see these things happening.
[/quote]

I Like nutty also try n pick games which i sort of have an idea on team selections form etc..

say its lyon 1/2 to beat toulouse - i wouldnt have clue if lyon top scorer is suspended if someone from toulouse is the next big thing etc... in our league or lower league i sort of follow the team news etc... that my method but then again im no Yankee lol

[quote user="Fellas"]I''m glad nobody took my pick of Palermo against Catania. Palermo got tonked 3-1 and had a player sent off. Sometimes you just don''t see these things happening.
[/quote]

These things do happen Fellas, but don''t let it put you off. Keep coming back every week and keep picking [Y]