Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Luton and Norwich......there's nothing in it

So Luton have finally bitten the bullet and called in the administrators..........

After their ten point deduction they''re now marooned at the bottom of the table with only nine points in the bank and seven points from safety. Remind you of anyone ?

It''ll be interesting to see if  Luton and/or Norwich can claw themselves out of an almost identical hole but I suspect that if City fail to stay up this season then we may ourselves be knocking on the administrators door sooner than we think......

we wouldnt recover from administration! a 10 point deduction would see us drop into leage 2. we aren''t Leeds im afraid. that board need to realise this quickly and do something about it....

jas :)

you really see us in League 2 and going into administration, get real. If you have ever been to Colney or Carrow road (which I very much doubt) you might realise the set up is Prem League with assets worth £££££££''s. You can''t see anyone coming in and buying us, thus saving us from such problems? To compare us with Luton is so stupid, the Luton ground is a joke as is their training ground, their set up and everything else. Norwich City with the good loan signings Roeder has made, some moves in the January transfer window and a bit of luck we will achieve mid table obscurity. Onwards and upwards  OTBC

[quote user="Mister Positive"]you really see us in League 2 and going into administration, get real. If you have ever been to Colney or Carrow road (which I very much doubt) you might realise the set up is Prem League with assets worth £££££££''s. [/quote]

Shame about the team.

[quote user="Mister Positive"]you really see us in League 2 and going into administration, get real. If you have ever been to Colney or Carrow road (which I very much doubt) you might realise the set up is Prem League with assets worth £££££££''s. You can''t see anyone coming in and buying us, thus saving us from such problems? To compare us with Luton is so stupid, the Luton ground is a joke as is their training ground, their set up and everything else. Norwich City with the good loan signings Roeder has made, some moves in the January transfer window and a bit of luck we will achieve mid table obscurity. Onwards and upwards  OTBC[/quote]

2 words... Leeds utd...

Bigger club and better facilties than us... still got a 15 point deduction....

I think there is more to the Luton situation than  it may appear at first.  Luton are still awaiting punishment from the FA for payments to agents.  Imo Luton are hoping that by going into administration (they still have a decent chance of staying in the division) the FA will impose a more lenient punishment.

It''s unbeliveable that they are in administration. They had effectively sold all of the first team players two seasons in a row for over the odds money.

[quote user="Mister Positive"]you really see us in League 2 and going into administration, get real. If you have ever been to Colney or Carrow road (which I very much doubt) you might realise the set up is Prem League with assets worth £££££££''s. You can''t see anyone coming in and buying us, thus saving us from such problems? To compare us with Luton is so stupid, the Luton ground is a joke as is their training ground, their set up and everything else. Norwich City with the good loan signings Roeder has made, some moves in the January transfer window and a bit of luck we will achieve mid table obscurity. Onwards and upwards  OTBC[/quote]

Oh dear, perhaps my post was a bit muddy but I didn''t expect this rant, Mister Positive.........

Far from comparing us physically to The Hatters I was merely looking at our near identical positions in our respective Leagues. Of course Norwich is a far bigger club than Luton with much better facilities, although to be fair while Luton remain at ramshackle Kenilworth Road they will always remain a bit of a joke.

Sadly you''re way off beam assuming I''ve never been to Colney or Carrow Road. I''ve been to Colney on many occasions and a regular at the latter since 1967 which is why I find it so frustrating that the present custodians of the Club are so incompetent. Perhaps someone with a shed-load of cash will come in, I do hope so.

I too would welcome mid-table obscurity this season but it''s a big ask for the new manager. At this precise moment I''d bite their arm off if we were offered fourth from bottom at the end of the season ......

Oh, and I think we''ll probably avoid administration and League Two .......we''d have to drop two Divisions to sink that low. 

[quote user="Mister Positive"] Norwich City with the good loan signings Roeder has made, some moves in the January transfer window and a bit of luck we will achieve mid table obscurity. OTBC[/quote]

This has to be the finest piece of tragi-comedy I''ve seen on here for some time..."with a bit of luck we will achieve mid-table obscurity." Im not taking the mickey Mister Positive, I promise you - I just didn''t know whether to laugh or cry when I read it tbh!!

[quote user="Mister Positive"]Jas the Barclay six words........... LEEDS ARE NOT IN LEAGUE TWO.[/quote]

very true.. try reading what i said before replying.. not what you think i said...

I said that if we went down and got a 10 point deduction we''d never survive and drop into league 2 BECAUSE WE ARE NOT LEEDS!

You certainly live up to your name.