Sign in to follow this  
King Juan of Spain

City a totally different team today

Didn''t look scared.Passed the ball.Got stuck in.Took their chances.Not perfect, but if we play like that for the rest of the season we will be safe with something to spare.Coventry were rubbish though, it has to be said.

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]Didn''t look scared.
Passed the ball.
Got stuck in.
Took their chances.

Not perfect, but if we play like that for the rest of the season we will be safe with something to spare.

Coventry were rubbish though, it has to be said.
[/quote]

Or did we make them look rubbish?

What a difference a few loan players, a fit enthusiastic Fozzy can make and some self belief.

Pattison - had this look and attitude about him that said no way am I going to be in a losing team today - covered every blade of grass- worked bloody hard abd set both goals up

Taylor - got everything at the back and kept a tight rein on the Coventry big striker - made Shackell look suspect at times

Camara - weakest of the 3 but was enthusiastic and linked up well with Pattison

Fozzy - made it clear from kickoff that he was back and we were going to play with passsion if nothing else- was a man possessed and appealed to the City Stand on more than one occassion to make more noise

Russell - Contender for MOM - gelled well with Fozzy - worked his balls off for the cause

Just seemed like a team inspired to me, one who wanted to win and was going to win. Well done to them and well done to the 24500 fans who once again got behind the team and the Barclay in particular  who made us laugh on more than one occassion with their ''We''re going to win the league'' songs.

Great win for Graham Paddon, I can see the smile on his face from here.