Sign in to follow this  
NegativeVibes

Don't get carried away...

Of course the players are going to try their best on derby day and the first game of the new manager. I highly doubt they will perform like that against Watford and if they do I will be pleasantly suprised. Don''t get carried away with how amazing Roeder is and how our players are suddenly emerging as great ones.. I think some of you need to watch a few recent performances. But it was a great performance and long may it continue..

Have you nothing else going on in your life mate so you have to come on here and be negative constantly?? Can''t you get a girl or something?? Can''t you buy a telly or get yourself a scalextric track or something?? Just sort something out mate for god''s sake.

I have a wife thanks and I think you''re saying that because you''re insecure yourself. If you think that everyone has to be disillusioned and can''t post an opinion after 1 result than you''re more of an idiot than I thought you were.

[quote user="On the Roeder nowhere..."]

I have a wife thanks and I think you''re saying that because you''re insecure yourself. If you think that everyone has to be disillusioned and can''t post an opinion after 1 result than you''re more of an idiot than I thought you were.

[/quote]

They just have to use whatever they can in order to try and defend the indefensible mate... like a pack of kids in the playground... you have to laugh don''t you??? 

[quote user="On the Roeder nowhere..."]

Of course the players are going to try their best on derby day and the first game of the new manager. I highly doubt they will perform like that against Watford and if they do I will be pleasantly suprised. Don''t get carried away with how amazing Roeder is and how our players are suddenly emerging as great ones.. I think some of you need to watch a few recent performances. But it was a great performance and long may it continue..

[/quote]

Frankly I find this post highly hypocritical. You''re blasting the optimists for getting carried away when you''ve clearly gotten carried away yourself with your pessimistic viewpoints.

If you cannot accept the positives about today, then I suggest you find another club.