Sign in to follow this  
FramCanary

D-DAY ARRIVES FOR 'MUMBLES', 'DOOMCASTER', 'FOOL-GER' & MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER'S 'TWIT & JONES'!.

[quote user="FramCanary"]

I hope you have a very uncomfortable evening!.[/quote]

How much money have you put into the club, Fram ?  And how many hours of voluntary work ?

i''ve put nothing in compared to Delia. Then again, thats not my job as a fan is it. However as a majority shareholder i just wish she''d spend more time on us than her cookbook writing.So i echo, an uncomfortable evening. Give them stone chairs or something =]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="FramCanary"]

I hope you have a very uncomfortable evening!.[/quote]

How much money have you put into the club, Fram ?  And how many hours of voluntary work ?

[/quote]

£1,500 in share purchase (against my better judgement), but no voluntary work.

Not doing the trip tonight - through past experience it is a ''staged'' debacle. Questions are usually taken only from ''planted'' individuals, & ''Twit'' gets very defensive at the slightest inference of criticism.

They do a welcome bit and a PR video or film about something, ie FITC etc. They then go through the business part, re electing board members and getting resolutions passed by s holders voting. Then it''s the questions!

Sometimes the introduce new managers lol

Or board members

While I agree that the board have some very tricky questions to answer, and very dodgy decisions to account for; unless there is a credible alernative, to oust them now would further destabilise the club.

To the best of my knowledge, Delia has given up books and tv to concentrate on the club.

Delia is currently filming a new TV series and has taken time out to attend so you are incorrect with the assumption she is concentrating on the club. nothing could be further from the truth