Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Delia SELL

YOU will see a major difference between this and a simialr threads name.Delia sells and mine DELIA SELL! While mine is primarily a order to delia and co the other is a factual even that was in the mirror (i think).Right now that si sorted back to the treadDelia please sell to some one with cash and who will pump it into our club,Thanks(do you think she will do it just cause i asked her to politly?) nah dint think so

Heavy lunch in the pub and then staggered back to the office to type this? 

[quote user="Canary Ben"]YOU will see a major difference between this and a simialr threads name.Delia sells and mine DELIA SELL!
While mine is primarily a order to delia and co the other is a factual even that was in the mirror (i think).
Right now that si sorted back to the tread

Delia please sell to some one with cash and who will pump it into our club,

Thanks

(do you think she will do it just cause i asked her to politly?) nah dint think so
[/quote]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Must be half term !![/quote]yer and with sum of yr thread u must be some old miserable get to be complaining about peoples text! Loser

[quote user="Canary Ben"]YOU will see a major difference between this and a simialr threads name.Delia sells and mine DELIA SELL!
While mine is primarily a order to delia and co the other is a factual even that was in the mirror (i think).
Right now that si sorted back to the tread

Delia please sell to some one with cash and who will pump it into our club,

Thanks

(do you think she will do it just cause i asked her to politly?) nah dint think so
[/quote]

Did that come from the heart or from the 12 pints of Kronenburg swilling around in your stomach?

J/K[;)]

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

[quote user="Canary Ben"]YOU will see a major difference between this and a simialr threads name.Delia sells and mine DELIA SELL! While mine is primarily a order to delia and co the other is a factual even that was in the mirror (i think).Right now that si sorted back to the treadDelia please sell to some one with cash and who will pump it into our club,Thanks(do you think she will do it just cause i asked her to politly?) nah dint think so[/quote]

Did that come from the heart or from the 12 pints of Kronenburg swilling around in your stomach?

J/K[;)]

[/quote]

A bit of both i guesse, i dont really remember