Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Grant out! NEW NAMED manager in!

Get this fool out.

Just watched this this my dad (first football game for years that my dad has come to) and a mate on SKY.

We are a joke, no ideas, no passion a joke, a joke a joke a joke!!!

Time for a NAMED Manager, not a nobody like Grant.

Did anybody see the QPR manager short list!!! It looked better than our short list last year!

Oh dear, its  a sad day and week and year at Norwich. We need to do somrthing now before we turn into the next Nots Forest or Leeds!!

Cheers all.

(so much for the big brother results, I said  - Shef wed (WIN) Scunthorpe (WIN) QPR (Win or Draw) - look whats happened!!!)

Sacking managers will just land you in more trouble... its the trash you have on the field that you want to get rid of

[quote user="lfcman1"]Sacking managers will just land you in more trouble... its the trash you have on the field that you want to get rid of
[/quote]

who brought in the trash on the field.

Peter Taylor is now free & available. Alright I know he''s just been sacked from Crystal Palace, but who realistically could perform with that perma tanned twat Simon Jordan breathing down your neck. The Turner''s, let''s see some of your cash you''ve pledged!!!!! For God''s sake don''t get Souness in, Peter Taylor, Neil Warnock is he''s stupid enough to take the job or someone who''s got some level of pedigree. At least with Warnock it''d be entertaining post match.

Lets get rid of the entire team then and put Grant on the pitch!!!

Don''t be stupid!

I''ve seen this tonight and the home games as a season ticket holder, we are very poor and the manager needs to be given the blame!

Full STOP!

[quote user="norwichsfinest"]Peter Taylor is now free & available. Alright I know he''s just been sacked from Crystal Palace, but who realistically could perform with that perma tanned twat Simon Jordan breathing down your neck. The Turner''s, let''s see some of your cash you''ve pledged!!!!! For God''s sake don''t get Souness in, Peter Taylor, Neil Warnock is he''s stupid enough to take the job or someone who''s got some level of pedigree. At least with Warnock it''d be entertaining post match.[/quote]

For me its a Paul Jewell, Glen Hoddle etc..... IF I saw the picture of a NAMED manager on the back of the edp with a Norwich shirt I''d be happy.

DID you see the QPR manager short list on SKY TV tonight???? The top 10 were all named mangers, even ex Valencia, Chelsea Manager!!!

How come our short list was not like this, Its because we are cheap and don''t want to pay the wages of the manager! We are bigger than QPR.

I''d take steve bruce anyday!!!  (If Brum sack him)

Cheers

i think you will find that messers briatore and ecclestone have something to do with QPR''s shortlist...

[quote user="kirku"]i think you will find that messers briatore and ecclestone have something to do with QPR''s shortlist...[/quote]too true, just another club sprinting forward and leaving us in the dirt. how depressing.