Sign in to follow this  
Sue

SPOTTED!!!

It might be a dark dark night, but i was walking my dog past carrow road and a coach load of people pulled up to take a secret tour round the ground with a view of applying for the available managers job. i was most amazed when of the coach i saw:

Bobby Robson

Bruce Grobbelaer

Martin Foil (Port Vale''s ex manager a man of real potential)

Ruud Gullit

Dan Petrescu

Neil Adams and Roy Waller looking for the joint managerial job

Sir Clive Woodwood

Sir Bobby RObson

Jamie Oliver

Sue Barker

Duncan Fletcher

Jose Mourinho

Gleen Roeder

Duncan Ferguson

Jon Thaxton

Graham Taylor

Jon Motson

and believe it or not The Chuckle Brothers!!

You may not believe this but it''s from a 100% reliable source!

You are correct..Iwan is indeed a legend. Unfortunately that is where your sense stops and your nonsense starts. I dont think even the chuckle brothers would want to work on such a non existant budget. They were probably just catching a ride to the Theatre Royal.

I saw all of these people in Asda last night also, I thought that was a strange coincidence. I''m getting my CV up to date today, might as well send it in, afterall I am bound to be cheaper than most other options.

John Bond was seen chatting to Ken Brown at the check out at Morrisons earlier today before walking towards Carrow Road and meeting up with Dave Stringer who is apparantly good at identifying and recomending good managers to NCFC. They both noticed John Deehan was having trouble parking his car as trolley man Mike Walker got in his way, while he was chatting to Martin O''Neil about seeing Gary Megson in Argos. He had seen Nigel Worthington who was there buying a little present for Delia Smith who was trying to get out of the shop before Bruce Rioch who got the had same idea of buying a present. They all proceded to bump into Bryan Hamilton who was leaving Carrow with a big smile on his face as he chatted away to himself about what a bit of luck it was that he had just happened to be out of a job at this moment....................  

[quote user="Marty"]

I saw all of these people in Asda last night also, I thought that was a strange coincidence. I''m getting my CV up to date today, might as well send it in, afterall I am bound to be cheaper than most other options.

[/quote]

was Carl Court giving them the guided tour?

jas :)