Sign in to follow this  
Cluck

GLOATING?

[quote user="Cluck "]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]CA, he is just filling the niche position he has carved for himself as the Board @rsehole. He needent be taken seriously.[/quote]

This just about sums you up sunshine....the board bully who feels threatened by someone he can''t beat down.

I eat people like you for breakfast so fire away........

[/quote]

Rude old the board bully? That is classic Cluck, really.

[quote user="Cluck "]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]CA, he is just filling the niche position he has carved for himself as the Board @rsehole. He needent be taken seriously.[/quote]

This just about sums you up sunshine....the board bully who feels threatened by someone he can''t beat down.

I eat people like you for breakfast so fire away........

[/quote]

Now "Cluck" you lovely old boy ,you are the wind beneath my wings indeed , congratulations on your first year on the board . I well remember you first coming on . Do you remember i offered you some advice , i sort of took you under my wing so to speak so i do feel responsible for you in some way . Do you remember your avatar when you first came on ? What was it "Cluck a load lot" or some thing like that ,  every time you came on after it got shorter .I did fear you were going to end up just a C. Once again congratulations on your first birthday , well done.[;)] arrdee.