Sign in to follow this  
followthegreenandyellow

Grant out, an experienced manager pls!

Sorry people, im gonna get a ton of crap for this post but hey i dont give a f**k.  i have been a massive follower of peter grant and have always made up excuses for him as i genuinly think the guys alright. Howver the team line up was very negative last night and what is going on with the team selection???  where the bloody hell is strihavka, pathetic, the guy was delighted with his goal. he was probably buzzing after scoring and doesnt even come on! he must be thinkinin screw this, i score the winner and dnt even get to play, i know he probs wnt last the 90 mins but id rather have a knackered strihavka then a poor poor chris brown. 

On the part of peter grant, im sorry but hes just not for us, plying his trade and tryin to learn new htings getting us in the shit, i think all season we have played very negativly and have been lucky, ncfc havent played a convincing game under grant for me since his games in charge of Cardiff and Bham when he joined, and even that was new manager syndrome!   get some experience, some grit, in there, we are a club who should have an experienced manager not one plying trade who should be with some league1 club struggling not out of their depth!  there got that off my chest!!

""and if any says hes young and he needs time, well so is tony mowbray, simon grayson, martin allen, and look at those guys!!!!!""

please dont rate tony mobray please lol

agreed, but its his 1st managerial role i believe, just give him time, you do need to progress though and at the moment thats not looking likely

you should get warnock in, in all honesty but give granty till nov i would say

I totally agree, the best thing about "death valley" last night were the fans.

Yet again inept tactics and poor team selection from our clueless manager cost us dear! And after 90 painful minutes in SE London my mood was not enhanced by this quote "but I always feel with the likes of Cureton, Huckerby and Strihavka, if they are in the game you have a chance of winning"....

Cureton and Strihavka can''t influence the game from the bench can they Einstein!!

Has anyone heard of a fantastic goalscoring talent called Chris Martin??

Grant has had his chance and failed miserably.

Get this man out of our club before it is too late.

GRANT OUT!!

Nones going 2 give u crap! This thRead finishes here!

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME RESPONDING TO SUCHA RUBBISH TREAD PEOPLE! 

On the ball city!! Come on grant, u will win us the league