Sign in to follow this  
mattWalker

Bally Smart

I was at the MK dons game last night and that was the 1st chance of seeing him play, he has lightening pace and he beat his man pretty much every time he had the ball and late on in the game run from his own half did a couple of step overs and curled a shot past the keeper and was really unlucky as it came back off the bar.

The future looks bright on the left hand side of midfield a season or two and im sure we will be seeing alot more of this fella!

That was the main reason for going to see Strihavka, 1st half wasnt great from him missed a sitter from good play from croft. What i could see from him is his touch and strength looked good had a better 2nd half good at bringing others into play. I guess we''ll have to wait for some 1st team games when we will really tell.

I could make a scout for MK Dons, clearly they were seeing the same i saw in Smart lets hope he does well for them and comes back pushing our 1st team players!

I saw him play in the King''s Lynn friendly, with the first teamers, and for me he was the second most impressive man on the pitch, and he came on as a sub! Created 2 goals. First most impressive was Fozzy, btw.

[quote user="topoftheleague"]I''d rather have bally smart on the right wing than croft.[/quote]

I''m a little concerned we''ll lose him permantley, youth doesn''t seem to get a chance at City these days.

[quote user="YellowRoad"]Can we also loan out Peter Grant to Arbroath get some match experience .... PLEASE ...[/quote]Quality. Post.