Sign in to follow this  
followthegreenandyellow

West Ham, in your faces!!

Anyone else delighted by the defeat of West Ham by Manchester City. Un....Lu....cky!  glad to see a load of flukey cheats are gonna have their hands full again this season, in fact i no a few of their first teamers are out when they played us but even then i didnt think they looked that special.  i think everyone gets their comeupence and i know its only the first game of the season but how good did it feel, plus i have a few mates who are west ham supporters i quote "look at the quality we have, we are going to kick everyone this season"    Big Fat Hairy Chin on!!

Follow the green and yellow!

Great post.

I know loads of west ham fans thinking they were gonna push for Europe?!?!?!?  And some of them, when they were linked with Sven were going nuts, "hes Cra*p", "doesnt know anything" - well done Sven.  Curbs is over rated, and signed known players for big money who are only ever good enough for upper mid table, Ashton is their best player with parker.

Nice that they lost but it''s one game! By the same score should we now throw in the towel because the Scummers are going to waltz away with the league?

Too early to write any team off yet!