Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Help please

Hi, Im a crazy Norwich City supporter and I live in essex. I would like to ask 2 questions. 

• What radio station is Norwich city on when the play. ( In detail)
  • I live about 2-2.30 away from Norwich and I rarely get to see them and I would like to get some signitures. I have decided to write to the club and kindly as for some, who do I write to and what adress, name, postcode etc will I need.( again detail please).

Could the web team help me out please? Help would be much appreciated. Thank you guys.

OTBC!

I cant answer your second question. However bbc radio norfolk is the station that the games are on, this station can be accessed by going to bbc radio norfolk . co.uk and click listen live (on a match day) hope this helps

Best way to get autographs is to come up to Norwich for the day and go to Colney at 9.30am to watch the training.

Most of the players will be happy to sign, best check with the club which days they are training before you make the journey.

[quote user="C.T"]I cant answer your second question. However bbc radio norfolk is the station that the games are on, this station can be accessed by going to bbc radio norfolk . co.uk and click listen live (on a match day) hope this helps[/quote]

I also live in Essex and although we are season ticket holders (home games) we cannot listen to away games as the match commentary on BBC Norfolk online is blocked unless you are in the region - very irritating!

Plan A

Try telephoning a friend  in Radio Norfolk catchment area and ask them to tune to R Norfolk for the duration of the match ,placing ''phone by radio.Most ''phone plans allow free or almost free calls up to one hour on off peak times (when we play) so ring off at half time and reconnect for 2nd half. If we win reconnect for thr ''phone in. If we lose be pleased with yourself you didn''t go to game and pop down the local pub to get over what you''ve just heard.

Or Plan B -take the short drive to Norfolk and switch on the car radio -my car picks up R Norfolk easily in Cambridge

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"]Radio Norfolk is 95.1FM if you want it on normal radio. Dunno if you''ll get it in Essex but you can try.[/quote]I used to live in north kent and on a good day the radio norfolk signal filtered across the thames. I remember sitting in the car outside the house listening to the 1st leg play off semi against wolves. when malky popped up and scored the third i jumped out the car and was running around the street going nuts!! So he should be ok in essex - is what i''m trying to say!