Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

The NCISA Canary Challenge 2007

On behalf of NCISA:

It''s that time of year again. Come on you lot. Put your thinking caps on and help raise some money for the tactic zone. Every penny of your entry fee goes to the football club. Last year we raised over £1500 and I''m sure we can better that this season. Smudger, Cluck etc how about having the courage of your misgivings, putting City in the bottom three and backing it up with three quid? You can enter under your message board names if you want. Results will be published in the Pink ''Un every week or can be viewed on our website. For more details visit www.ncisa.co.uk

To download an entry form go to:

http://new.pinkun.com/_images/2007/07/CanaryChallenge.doc

Hi All

I have been asked to point out that if you want to enter under your message board name you dont have to give a name and address so you can preserve your anonymity. Just a phone number will do. If you are really concerned you could even use a voice synthesiser! It would be nice to have some of you on here join in. I have never phoned up a Wizard before...................................... [:)]

Peter Grant''s Tartan Army,

Would have thought it''ll be on the NCISA website, if not email Kathy who will know.

The closing date for entries is August 31st so there is a while to wait as yet. The competition starts for real on the first Sunday after that which I believe is 2nd September. That means the first results will be available on our website www.ncisa.co.uk  soon after depending on how quickly I can get allthe entries on the computer. They will also be in the following Saturdays Pinkun (1st Sept). Thanks for entering PGTA and good luck for the season

[quote user="Kathy"]

The closing date for entries is August 31st so there is a while to wait as yet. The competition starts for real on the first Sunday after that which I believe is 2nd September. That means the first results will be available on our website www.ncisa.co.uk  soon after depending on how quickly I can get allthe entries on the computer. They will also be in the following Saturdays Pinkun (1st Sept). Thanks for entering PGTA and good luck for the season

[/quote]

Cheers for that

I didn''t realise the competition hadnt started yet!!

Theres time yet for norwich to get into my 6th place prediction then!

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

Make that the 8th September! Nine minutes pat eleven is very late for me.