Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Sometimes this Norwich side baffles me!!! ....

It 5.35pm on Good friday and I''d thought I check the score of the Norwich Game on-line.

Thinking to myself as the page loads up ...."3-0 away to cholchester, Hull in good form (4-1 Southend etc...) ... we will be lucky with a draw, they need the points and windass is in form" ....

Then as the page loads its a Norwich AWAY win 2-1!!!

Well well well, I''m very pleased but very baffled by this lot of players, one minute we are utter crap and the next we out play an in-form team.

If only .......

Heres to next season ....

(I won''t worry if West Brom beat us now, its all part of the Norwich 2006-07 season master plan - bluff all the teams for the big strike next year!!!)

Cheers All

You & me both....

Talk about a roller coaster ride! We have changed manager & coaching staff & are still up & down. Can only hope that next season is more ups than downs!!!!!!!!!

"Norwich City - The Tim Henman of Football"

Come on guys, it''s not that much of a mystery - we''re a small squad that needs all its best players in all their best positions if we are to perform. Last week, we were without Drury and Etuhu while Lappin was not where he prefers to be and Huckerby was stuck out on the left as opposed to up front where he has found his best form this season.

This week, Drury slots back in at left back with Lappin in front of him, Huckerby returns to the front line, while Etuhu returns to the midfield. Outcome? Etuhu and Huckerby both score and we claim a deserved win. Simple!

[quote user="a1canary"]

Come on guys, it''s not that much of a mystery - we''re a small squad that needs all its best players in all their best positions if we are to perform. Last week, we were without Drury and Etuhu while Lappin was not where he prefers to be and Huckerby was stuck out on the left as opposed to up front where he has found his best form this season.

This week, Drury slots back in at left back with Lappin in front of him, Huckerby returns to the front line, while Etuhu returns to the midfield. Outcome? Etuhu and Huckerby both score and we claim a deserved win. Simple!

[/quote]

Good points A1canary

I didm''t know the team against Coly U''s. But this still doens''t mean that we should have so much passion one week and none the next. Anyway were in 13th place now (until todays games). After a crap season I''ll be happy above Ipswich around 10th place. (I''d like 6th or above but that won''t happen!) It can get better. Lets hope so or the fans will turn on Grant this time next season.

Cheers for the reply.

[quote user="a1canary"]

[/quote]

Spot on a1.

I just posted something very similar on another thread.