Excellent post-match summary from Grant, I thought...

Right about the refereeing, right about the defending for both goals, and probably the mentality comments too.. 

Agreed mate....I''m not surprised he was angry...defending was soft, but

atleast he recognises that, and I''m glad he had a pop at the officials

also.

He was spot on told it as it was ,he may come out with the odd strange theory but i think he is starting to make us a better side .There first goal was criminal the second everyone was atracted to the near post leaving jones with an empty goal to aim at .Hopefully learn from there mistakes and  performances like last night  will be victories not sucker punch losses.OTBC

If/when he manages in the Premiership, the press are going to have a field day. The national media, due to the restricted interest in the Championship, miss a lot of jems he comes out with aimed at other people... He is quality entertainment and I enjoy reading what he says after every game...

After each match he seems to come out like the rest of the fans. He has a pop at the things that frustrate him. The thing I appreciate is the result is never down to one factor. He had a go at the decisions last night, but even in his little bubble of anger he was able to acknowledge that blame rested equally with his players.

Keep telling it how it is Peter... [Y]