Sign in to follow this  
WilliamG

Norwich's unsung Hero

Has anyone else on this board noticed the upturn in performances (Ie Wolves onwards) since the arrival of a certain JIM DUFFY. His possible role on the teams sudden upturn in form seems to have gone unnoticed here, so i''d just like to ''shout-out'' to him as it was.Do other people think this could be a factor, that we have now totally changed our backroom guys from last season (Hunter was only very late worthy after all)  

Yes Butch, that''s a good point,Perhaps the older head maybe rationalising some of  PG''s puzzling actions and verbal outpourings, perhaps the recent performances are a result.Who knows JD may condition PG to a state that I may grow to like him. (ha,ha)

Similar comments were made during August when we were 2nd in the league about Martin Hunter.

I beleive that players respond to new ideas and new challenges like the rest of us. The old backroom team had not changed for several years before the start of this season and Martin Hunter initially brought something different and now the same is true with Jim Duffy.

I believe the biggest change is that the team have now got confidence. They have confidence in trying things that they have worked on at the training ground and the results are happening on the pitch. An example of this is scoring from free-kicks and corners. This in turn encourages them further to practice things further on the training ground.

[quote user="ButchP"]Has anyone else on this board noticed the upturn in performances (Ie Wolves onwards) since the arrival of a certain JIM DUFFY. His possible role on the teams sudden upturn in form seems to have gone unnoticed here, so i''d just like to ''shout-out'' to him as it was.

Do other people think this could be a factor, that we have now totally changed our backroom guys from last season (Hunter was only very late worthy after all)  

[/quote]

If you were a player would you wanna mess him about ? He looks just like one of those East End '' enforcers '' ( East End of Glasgow that is.. )

But I bet he still likes fluffy kittens .............