Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

SEASON TICKET RENEWED YET??? NOT SURE?? ....

HI all

Yes, Yes, Yes ...

I''ve done it, renewed my season ticket.

Even with the dire season we are having and the current threat of Div 1 football, I decided to renew.

I must admit though like thousands of others out there that another £355 for a season of home games like this year would be a sad and misrable occasion.

I''m not rich at all and now have a 4 week old daughter, so monies tight at present. I like many others also moan a lot about the lack of passion and skill our current squad have.

I have been on here alot moaning and shouting my head off about the current team etc ...

BUT ... In the end I had to support the club.

I must admit it took me until after the 3-2 win at Luton to fully make my mind up. Grant seems to be pulling it around slighty. Maybe next season we will challenge higher up the league. I also think this team is capable of another surprise game this year against a in-form team. With West Brom/Birmingham etc to come who knows?

WE OFTEN CHANTED TO THE CHELSEA FANS - ''where were you when you were Sh*t!'' - How can we be the same and bail out now when times get hard!

We can''t win all the time, It could be worse we could be Leeds!

Time to think you lot ....think hard!

CHEERS ALL

I agree koimatsuba, a true fan would indeed support the club no matter what and I will no matter what but I don''t think for a second that buying or not buying a season ticket is the basis for a good supporter. It is alot of money and as I''m finishing UEA this summer (what the hell will I call myself after!!!) I have no idea where or what I''m going to be doing, I can''t commit myself at this time so I will unfortunatly not be renew

[quote user="UEA Canary"]I''m finishing UEA this summer (what the hell will I call myself after!!!)

[/quote]

McDonalds Canary or Tesco Yellow?

It''s true that season tickets are not for all and are certainly not a measure of a fans loyalty. I believe we have too many season ticket holders and that this was a mistake by the Board. Each time the number drops through non renewals and not enough people on the waiting list I would like to see the number of ticket holders left capped. If we got down to 16,000 I think it would be a good thing for all parties including the club.

Well reminded, got to renew this afternoon, I''m away all weekend.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="UEA Canary"]I''m finishing UEA this summer (what the hell will I call myself after!!!)

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was a joke by the way (just in case I''m accused of bullying!)

[quote user="UEA Canary"]I agree koimatsuba, a true fan would indeed support the club no matter what and I will no matter what but I don''t think for a second that buying or not buying a season ticket is the basis for a good supporter. It is alot of money and as I''m finishing UEA this summer (what the hell will I call myself after!!!) I have no idea where or what I''m going to be doing, I can''t commit myself at this time so I will unfortunatly not be renew

[/quote]

Everybody has there own reasons to renew or not, and I''m not saying that if you don''t renew you are not a good supporter as you have different reasons.

BUT ... some people will think, ''I''m not paying £355+ for a div 1 season ticket''

IMO the board should extend the early renewal time until Mid-March to see if Norwcih are safe from the drop. A lot of fans who were on the fence about renewing would probably renew later if they knew Norwich were safe or almost safe.

I guess Next season when I return to the upper barclay I will see if the same old faces are there or not!

Cheers Again

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="UEA Canary"]I''m finishing UEA this summer (what the hell will I call myself after!!!)

[/quote]

[/quote]Funniest thing i''ve read on here in ages!