Sign in to follow this  
The Third Earl of WimBim

Blackpool Trip Postponed Shock!

Lord Love a Duck!  Had to postpone getting the Roller out of mothballs and making the trip to the seaside.  Totally forgot that the match coincides with St Wimbles Day when its family tradition to go cavorting round the countryside, strapping a saddle on a passing wild boar, and go pestering badgers.  Much rather be in Blackpool sampling the delights of Reginald Dixon and his massive organ and throwing a few snowballs at Sir Stanley and that man Armfield (they still do play for the Tangerines don''t they?

I don''t care what you think, I''m justified and I''m ancient........pip pip!

Last time I was at Carrow Road I was badgered by a wild bore, what are the chances ?

Sir Stanley and Armfield have retired, old boy, although they''d get a game here !

Happy St Wimbles day, WimBim !

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Last time I was at Carrow Road I was badgered by a wild bore, what are the chances ?

Sir Stanley and Armfield have retired, old boy, although they''d get a game here !

Happy St Wimbles day, WimBim !

[/quote]

Happy St Wimbles to you too, Blah Blah!

Must be the same wild bore that I sit behind!  ''The best thing for a wild bore is a small bore'' (Motto of East Ruston Small Arms and Machete Club)

Sorry old chap but a Roller just won’t do, I heartily suggest a trip to Kensington High Street and the premises of Bristol Cars to see you put right forthwith. 

To think one arrived in the majestic north west under equipped for the task ahead is quite frightful, have you made enquiries as to the availability of lapsang souchong and cucumber sandwiches upon your arrival?

Tally ho and toodle pip and lets all look forward to a jolly game of cup and ball in Mrs Wiggins Pie Shop post footy shall we?

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Sorry old chap but a Roller just won’t do, I heartily suggest a trip to Kensington High Street and the premises of Bristol Cars to see you put right forthwith. 

To think one arrived in the majestic north west under equipped for the task ahead is quite frightful, have you made enquiries as to the availability of lapsang souchong and cucumber sandwiches upon your arrival?

Tally ho and toodle pip and lets all look forward to a jolly game of cup and ball in Mrs Wiggins Pie Shop post footy shall we?

[/quote]

Good Lord, Bury, it''s a while since I''ve tasted Mrs Wiggins delights - do they have such emporia up t''North?