Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Can you watch the game at Carrow Road from the new hotel bedroom windows

Which begs the question why did the hotel have to be built in the corner of the ground couldn''t they have just built it next to Carrow Road on Norwich City land and called it the Carrow Road Hotel, Norwich would have still got a shed load of money and been able to put in a corner infill in without knocking the hotel down.

What if I hovered over Carrow Road in a hot-air balloon, during a match, drinking a shandy... IN FULL VIEW OF THE PITCH?!! I''d be sent off to Guantanamo, surely.

[quote user="Marmite"]What if I hovered over Carrow Road in a hot-air balloon, during a match, drinking a shandy... IN FULL VIEW OF THE PITCH?!! I''d be sent off to Guantanamo, surely.[/quote]

yeah, too right, there are laws against drinking shandy in hot air balloons in the vicinity of football stadiums! did you not know that?

Lots of funny answers ,  all good stuff !    come the hotel opening  , and a match day ,  them there windows will  have rows of  spectators  waving  their  booze at the  peasants  below  !  lets face it , they`ll need a drink  when they watch  us play  ... [:)]

What might work is that the useless prima donna outfit of no shows that we have now amassed can watch the hotel from the pitch while they all stand around not contributing to the game.

On a serious note I don''t see why the alcohol deal is a problem as other clubs such as West Ham have succesful Hotel deals where the rooms are used at night and on match days they are turned into boxes for corporate hospitality.

A hotel bedroom in french is ''le chambre'' and this could mean chamber literally, a chamber is a pot and in the olden days we would piss in a pot which leads to having a pot to piss in which is precisely what we don''t seem to have regarding team strengthening- a pot to piss in as it were. That seemed funny when I started and then I couldn''t be ars**d to delete it. Back to the Asylum