Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

I've never felt so proud to be a Norwich fan

What an amazing time this is. I can honestly say I''ve never felt this proud. Watching our side top the first division for over 3 months. Some great wins, great performances and with the Premiership looming I''m a very happy chappy.

And now this week I have an extra spring in my step with our superb goalkeeper being called up to the England squad. I''ve been watching skysports news pretty much all day and the coverage of Greeno is magnifiicent. It''s so nice for him to finally get some recignition. If I didn''t have to wash it I''d wear my City shirt 24/7.

The summer''s coming, city are going up (trust me), our players are going from strength to strength. Life is great.

Its amazing how just 90 minutes in any week can affect your life.

All season its been a case of looking forward to the next weekend and the next game. More often than not I go back to my "normal" life buzzing. In the last couple of weeks after the Cardiff and Palace games I have been a bit down. I realise now that was because I was nervous about promotion. Im not nervous for the boys and us anymore because I KNOW they will do it and Im ready for whatever the rest of the season has in store.

Being new on this messageboard I can see there are a lot of other people going through the same emotions and feeling the same things, Im glad Im not alone in that

Im proud to be a Norwich fan
Im proud to be from Norwich
Im proud to be able to go to Carrow Road and be part the amazing atmosphere

Life for is great at the moment but even when the going gets tougher I know I will still feel the same. No more doubt just confidence, loyalty and belief.

CITY TIL I DIE.

Too right! I thought the way we played on Sat was a real ''screw you'' to Warnock, Potato Head, Pardew and the rest of the ''they''ll bottle it'' chorus. Full of fast, attacking football and plenty of confident play. Just what we needed to start our 9 match winning run. I''m lovin'' it lovin'' it lovin'' it!

I can''t agree more with everything being said on this thread. Four days on from Worthy''s bold words and I feel like a new woman! The nerves have gone, to be replaced by positive thoughts and feelings of excitement and anticipation. Yes - I know it could still go belly-up, but there is no point whatsoever, with five weeks and six days to the season''s climax, in thinking any differently. To go down fighting and playing the way we can would certainly be preferable to playing tentatively and negatively. But, with the changed attitude and different perspective on things, I think we will go on to do it...and that''s the first time I''ve said that on here!!!

susie b,
Glad you''re are feeling so positive,you are right to be, as this will be our season,we will be in the premier next year and we will all be celebrating at the end of April,cant wait and the champagne is already on ice.
P.S. I''m in the city stand thorpe area not far from the away dugout.