Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

The limit of NCFC and it's boards ambitions...

[quote user="Smudger"]

If the limit of our boards ambitions is signing Chris Brown (a reject striker from Sunderland) then we may as well all throw the towel in..

"11 goals in 67 appearances" is an appalling strike rate...  a goal every 6+ games...  we may as well just play Ryan Jarvis upfront!!!

Added to that we are likely to sign another dud Scottish Goalkeeper on loan...

Earnie and Dixon on their way to Sheff Utd...

No player with any ambition is now going to want to sign for us...

Where are the remaining 15 or 16 points going to come from that are going to see us safe from relegation???

When are we going to demand action from this inept board of ours???

[/quote]

I don''t know how much more of your moaning I can take. Now I have to go to the pub not only to get away from moaning women but you aswell. David Marshall would be an excellent signing as he''s a very good keeper. Go support Man Utd.

P.s, Your mouth is upside down in your avatar.

I can''t say the signing of Chris Brown gives me goosebumps but I really do think he should be given a chance. I do happen to remember him from the game at Carrow Road earlier this year as I happened to comment to my mate about the big fella up front who won every header against DD and Shacks for the first 30 mins. The lad is only 22 and has a bit of experience at this level. If he can get 8-10 goals by the end of the season and a few assists with Earnie then he has done a job. I see people have mentioned the likes of Bishop, Hayter etc who would cost at least as much, are older and haven''t played at this level before - presumably everyone would be delighted with Hayter who seems to score 15-20 every year in League 1 - if he was so good why isn''t he in the Championship already?

I think some of us need to take a reality check as at best we have £2/3 million to play with and we need at least 4 more new players - Vine has gone to Brum for £2.5 million. Can we really blow our budget on one player? I think not.

Hopefully people will give him a chance before jumping on his back. We don''t want him to think he has signed for the "Old Gold" now do we.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

I can''t say the signing of Chris Brown gives me goosebumps but I really do think he should be given a chance. I do happen to remember him from the game at Carrow Road earlier this year as I happened to comment to my mate about the big fella up front who won every header against DD and Shacks for the first 30 mins. The lad is only 22 and has a bit of experience at this level. If he can get 8-10 goals by the end of the season and a few assists with Earnie then he has done a job. I see people have mentioned the likes of Bishop, Hayter etc who would cost at least as much, are older and haven''t played at this level before - presumably everyone would be delighted with Hayter who seems to score 15-20 every year in League 1 - if he was so good why isn''t he in the Championship already?

I think some of us need to take a reality check as at best we have £2/3 million to play with and we need at least 4 more new players - Vine has gone to Brum for £2.5 million. Can we really blow our budget on one player? I think not.

Hopefully people will give him a chance before jumping on his back. We don''t want him to think he has signed for the "Old Gold" now do we.

[/quote]

Post applauded.