Sign in to follow this  
Hump

Great opportunity for the youngsters

With Keith Webb going to Kings Lynn some of the young players who are getting limited games can go on loan. This will particularly apply to some of the present Academy players and the first year pros. This will give them a competitive enviroment in mens football and Peter Grant can keep an eye on them. Well done to Keith Webb I wish him all the best I am sure he has gone to earn more money. 

Realistically, how many of the youngsters are good enough to playin this division on the Premier League?  Compare them to Ipswich whose youngster''s have made the transition relatively easily.

It is about playing regular competeive football to find out how good they are. They may not be good enough so lets find out. If Ryan Jarvis played half a dozen games for Kings Lynn and failed we know he is not good enough and we move on, same applys for the rest of the young boys  

Sadly this will be a good opportunity for some of the youngsters, but in truth a few of the newly signed pros are probably only realistically at this level.  I think it would be good for any player coming back from injury ie Andrew Cave Brown because how can he actually have competitive football which is what you need when returning from injury.  But I do think any player that goes to Lynn on loan will realise their dream of a career with the Canaries is almost over.   

Cave Brown and Fisk on loan to Kings Lynn, do we have are very own Nursery Club. Looks like Webb was not pushed but is still part of Norwich FC