Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Safri - What is going on ??

Okay Mr Grant, Youssef Safri can be inconsistant but he is head and shoulders above anything else we have in midfield, in our last win, yes Leicester 3-1 at carrow road, Safri was immense that night and tho he served a one game suspension the game after you would rather play under-achievers such as Hughes and Robinson !!

And now you openly slag Safri off in the latest pink un article as the man is out of contract and can be snapped up for nothing very shortly, you should sort out safs contract sharpish either that or you must have some aces up your sleeve for the transfer window!!

Does anyone know some inside gossip on the Safri situation ? Would like to hear what others think tho it seems only posts from popular posters such as Wiz and Jas warrant any replies !

If Safri is forced out, I will never forgive Grant. He is the best passer of the ball at the club and one of our only players of genuine quality. His arrival against Southend may not have broke the dead-lock, but he was switching the play, playing people in out wide and looking for Earnshaw''s runs - something that had been completely lacking before his introduction.

The guy is a legend and Grant''s arrogance is severely letting him down if he thinks this is going to help to get highly apathetic and disillusioned fans on his side.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"] 

Would like to hear what others think tho it seems only posts from popular posters such as Wiz and Jas warrant any replies !

[/quote]

I don''t know if  I''ve just been insulted or not Tim, but if Grant lets/drives Safri out, ten I''ll never forgive him, mind you, I never wanted ''La Gob'' here in the first place!.

[quote user="king of latvia"]

this club is going backwards and i will not renew my season ticket if  safri and earnie are sold .

grant you are a joke.

[/quote]

I agree - I will be joining you! I''ve had my season ticket for 8 years now. I enjoy the excitement before a game but too many games are boring me now!

Looks like Safri has replied and said his bit, play him or he''ll ask to leave.

I honestly dont understand why Grant is picking Robinson and Hughes ahead of Saffers but if one of you know please explain it to me.

Mr grant safri is a very very good midfielder who you have decided for some unknown reason to fall out with him thus denying the chance for all us norwich fans to watch a very decent midfielder in action.And all you can do is serve us up with the boring lacklustre displays of robinson and etuhu who nearly every norwich fan is sick to death of watching this crap.So i would like to say start  using safri or get the s- it out of our club because you and your mouth are beginning to bore the s-it out of me and i think a lot of other supporters.

Perhaps Grant and Safri have had a falling out, or is it possible that he is too defensive, playing just in front of the back four and not getting forward energetically? If we are playing a three man midifeld, one of whom is a winger, then there are two central players only. Robinson and Ethuhu, poor though they are generally, do at least get into the opposing penalty box.This is speculation, but perhaps Safri is unable/unwilling to play as Grant wants, or perhaps Grant feels that narrowly the combination of Robinson and Etuhu is nearer what he wants that Safri with one of them.Whatever your opinion of Grant, and I am still prepared to give him time, he is surely astute and brave enough to pick players who play as he wants. Whether I shall still believe this at the end of January.....