Sign in to follow this  
ssssssnape

money or football

just thought i would put a post on about how many of the NCFC players are actually playing for money or for the love of the game. I dont think you will find many NCFC who are playing for the love of the game but just for money.

post which players you think are playing for money or the game......................

Well forgive them for being ''Professional'' footballers. Of course they are playing for money. Sure some may stay at this club or that club because the area''s nice, the kids are settled..... but drop the wages to £1k a week and they''d be off.......We pay, they play (allegedly)...... just like any other entertainer. If you want to watch people play for love go down the park.....

I don''t think there are many players anywhere in england who are playing for the love of the game these days.As for the norwich players i would have to say it dosn''t come down to money for the current problems,its a lack of leadership and tatical awareness,we are playing the same way as we played all last season,we badly need to bring in a player or two that can change the way we play.Worthy failed with this team playing these tatics you would have thought the first thing grant would have done was changed as much as he could ie backroom staff,tatics,inabilty to hold a lead,negative play after going a goal up,playing too deep.I don''t claim to be a football expert but i know you can''t get a square peg in a round hole so why grant thinks playing the same players in the same postions with the same tatics as worthy is going to work is beyond me.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I occasionaly wonder, if the  NCFC board - are more interested in ''Money or Football?''[*-)][/quote]

Mello...you''re beginning to take on a messiahonic status for me.......Such wise words said so casually in jest!........