Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Earnie Staying!.

[quote user="hardhouse44"]

Jeez, I am sure that if we won the Champions League by beating Ipsh*** in the final 5-0, there would still be some people on here moaning and taking a negative slant on it!

Lighten up, everyone.[;)]

[/quote]

Depend. Where it’s held. I mean I don’t like all the travelling. Obviously I go but lets just hope it’s held in England. It would make things easier all round. And cheaper. I think I’d fly if it was abroad but then that can be pricey. Could go by ferry and drive the rest I guess. Oh I don’t know, wish you hadn’t said anything now I’ll be up all night worrying.

maybe cos he''s realized thats blatantly the quote of a rogue trader and perhaps blinds are a better option anyway.

You call 5-0 a decent result?....Being as we were 4-0 up at half time I would have thought we''d have gone on to double that at least. And why take Hughes off after he''d scored a hat-trick? Why play Huckerby when he obviously wants to go to Celtic?......Bad tactics....bad management and a lack of ideas by the Board.........Sack ''em all!..........Mickey Mouse competition anyway.........[N]