Sign in to follow this  
shyster

If West Ham don't buy Earnshaw, it'll be Charlton......

......because Curbishley will be wanting to strengthen his attacking options and will most certainly be bidding for Bent from Charlton as well as Earnie from us - of course Bent will be Curbishley''s priority signing and if he doesn''t also get Earnie then it''s highly likely that Charlton will be after our best asset with the departure of Bent to West Ham.

Naturally, we''d all prefer it if Earnie were to stay here, but we have to be realistic by quite literally thinking  forward <[:D] from hereon in.

I know it''s speculation, but if Earnie does go to either of the afforementioned clubs I''d personally prefer it to be West Ham, and I''d like to think that we could fund the signing & wages of Zamora through a part exchange or straight transfer.

Zamora has already proven to, and would still score a hatful of goals at this level.

West Ham would be good because we know that they have got big money to spend, we really could screw a lot of money from them.  And I agree, take a smaller fee and a couple of their fringe players, not necessarily zamora though, harewood would be better.

Not sure about Weat Ham Cashton is still to come back from injury him and Harewood look ok at the end of last season.

Would Earnie really go to Charlton a team in a relegation battle??

But hey what do i know!

I want earny to stay, but unfrotunately facts are against us. IF i think, the season before his last at westbrom he was their premiership top striker.

Proves he can score at that level. Depending on charltons next results up to christmas, if theyre gonna get relegated obviously he wouldnt bother.