Sign in to follow this  
jb

Crouch or Svensson?

Yankee, I was having a look at the Villa fans'' website/mb yesterday and they do think he will start on Saturday, but they are all agreed that he has no future under D O''L. There was also someone who said that there is a possibility he could go to Bolton on loan next season as Big Sam is supposedly an admirer of Crouchy''s. If faced with the possibility of a loan spell up north or a permanent move here I know what I would do...but I am biased, of course, and I am assuming that we will go up and can afford it!!

I secretly hope this thread will finish, because it''s really exciting me far too much. Capturing Crouch would be an even bigger coup than getting the might Hucks (in my opinion) as he''s younger and has even more potential for development. Aggggghhh. Stop talking about it!!!!

I agree with your opinion of Crouchy, but sorry, Mook - can''t, shan''t, won''t to the last statement!!! (I can''t imagine some of the guys here have stopped communicating with PC, so he must hopefully be aware of how a lot of us feel on this subject, and that wouldn''t be a bad thing IMHO).

I''m feeling like my old self today!. Lay off Svensson everybody. Get over Peter Crouch he aint'' comming back, ever, savvy.

I''m putting all my support behind Matt, one day that guy going to ram your snide little comments right down your throats, some of you lot out there did that to Robbo remember?, I fumed in block C, lower Barclay whilst you booed him, hell, even Gunny got that treatment, because the damn Barclay wanted Andy Marshall!. 300 games maybe later and Iwan''s your bloody hero!. Fickle or what?.

I still think MS will come good, and when he does, boy am I gonna have some fun with you lot!...............

PS. Peter Crouch RIP.

A little harshly put Wizard, but i agree with your sentiments. We are top of the league, we have 8 games left, some quite tricky, we are 8 points ahead of the play offs.

Why can''t people just get behind Matt and all pull together until we get what we want? Just what is served by this nonsense- what do you all want? Thierry Henry?

Give Svensson some support and give the bloke a proper chance to prove himself. Comparing him to someone who is better is about as helpful as saying that if I jump into a fire its going to be hot. Well, its all rather insightful.

All this critical self analysis ain''t helping anyone.

Oh and by the way against Stoke he was in the right spot at the right time to score the goal (something that Hux couldn''t achieve all day and he missed a pen too). He also closed down their defenders tirelessly and was probably the major reason why Holt and Francis were then able to boss midfield.

So who are you going to try to undermine next?

I thought I had posted on this thread beofre but I can''t find it anywhere, so I obviously didn''t. Anyway my point is that I think Crouch did a brilliant job for us while he was here but he went back and now we have svenson. Svenson is doing a far better job than Iwan can do these days so just leave him alone. Svenson has done a great job for us while he has been here, where do you all think we would be if we didn''t have him, coz we all know we need that kind of striker up front? Leave him alone nad be grateful that we are top of the league!

Somebody out there likes me!!! On Thursday I said that I didn''t think we had seen the best of Matty S. yet, and hopefully that would begin to happen at Burnley. Seems as if it did to a certain extent. (Haven''t seen his second goal yet, but one report I read described it as excellent. Can anyone confirm this?) Well done to the lads for a great win today! I''m a well-chuffed canary this evening!!!