Sign in to follow this  
my_left_foot

Huckerby

Well said SOB!

Where is the evidence that Hucks is a lazy player? Do the people who say this actually go to any games? It''s just another example of fans convincing themselves of something that isn''t actually true. Where is the evidence he is lazy? He is by far our best player and thats obvious to anyone who goes to games. Sometimes the defensive part of his game isn''t all it could be but that isn''t through lack of effort.

I think everyone was frustrated about the result on Sunday, so that''s why my HKF was delayed, every single players would be criticised by the manager and the fans, I understand; but to criticise Hucks? I am too tired to comment.

Maybe people will think after Hucks gives me a lift from Colney to Carrow Road during my latest trip, I just have 180 degree change to comment Darren Huckerby, I don''t admit that, but most people will think that, that''s fine, but after we promoted to the Premiership, I had told everyone many times, without Darren Huckerby, Norwich City can never get promoted, because he was a hot top Premiership player who played in the Football League.

Okay that''s few years ago I know, take a look at the last 4 games before Nigel Worthington was sacked, Hucks was injured and we got 1 point out of 12! Maybe today''s Huckerby is not liked what he performed 3 years ago, but liked in the Ipswich game, there are 3 defenders around him and why? Do you see when Andy Hughes or even Lee Croft on the wing, there are more than 1 defender on him? Because the opposition will say "Beware of him he can cause trouble!", we are definitely lacking of this element in the team.

I would say Hucks will not play for us forever, maybe he still had 3 more years, but we saw the case of Malky and Iwan, about "fail to replace". I hope if, if the board really decide not to re-new Hucks contract (I don''t believe it be honest because we will relegated to League 1!) or want to sell him, please, please make it sure you find a replacement on Hucks, but I don''t think they can.