Sign in to follow this  
Cluck

PETER GRANT....GLAD TO BE HOME?

[quote user="cluckin"]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]    Cluckin`, in your thoughts on the board believe me you are not out on your own. Its just that debating the matter with most of the usual suspects on here is like banging your head on a brick wall. If you present a cogent argument and ask some pertinent questions about the way our club has been run (particularly since promotion) you either get abuse or ignored. After 15 years as a season ticket holder im now an away-only supporter. I will not financially support a board for whom success on the pitch comes way down their list of priorities.[/quote]

Thank you for the voice of reason. Whether in agreement or not...a balanced debate is what is needed and it seems quite a few on this board can only throw personal abuse around or accuse a different approach of being bulsh*t. Open your eyes and stop believing the spin.

I will not agree with the gang mentality and will have my say.....whether or not this means I can''t play with you anymore. This is a snapshot on modern life....join the gang or you will be rounded on.

Delia Smith is the worst thing that has happened to this club......and if you have any hope that Norwich will again reach the Premiership under her guidance again....forget it. Last time was a total freak....and the lack of ambition shown by the board again will provide nothing more than mediocrity. Maybe you enjoy being ''little old Norwich''.....the club that makes everyone chuckle.

Sorry if you can''t see that.....but I can. My seat at Carrow Road will remain empty for the remainder of this season.......and unless you take off the blinkers soon....many more will be as time rolls by. A reality check is needed to wake this club up.....and I fear relegation is the only thing that will remove the stars from your eyes.

[/quote]

I totally agree........I don''t believe the hype. Delia plc and Co, are still on probation in my opinion - and I don''t really give a whistlin'' toot what anyone else thinks. [^o)]

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Why a 3.5 yr contract though, he was about to be sacked by WHU, surely a 1 yr contract would be suffice if only on account of the bullsh@t he is trying to feed us! I haven''t forgotten the Celtic/Norwich tombstone line either. in fact it was such a high level line of bullsh@t most of us remember him by it 10 years later!![/quote]

he was about to be sacked by WHU, you know something we don''t then? i think i can smell something, smells like bul....... I mean speculation!

[/quote] WHU will sack Pardew very shortly, as for Grant I''m sure WHU, instead of sacking him along with Pardew would have promoted PG to full-time manager! more speculation or am I now talking bullsh@t

[quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Why a 3.5 yr contract though, he was about to be sacked by WHU, surely a 1 yr contract would be suffice if only on account of the bullsh@t he is trying to feed us! I haven''t forgotten the Celtic/Norwich tombstone line either. in fact it was such a high level line of bullsh@t most of us remember him by it 10 years later!!
[/quote]

he was about to be sacked by WHU, you know something we don''t then? i think i can smell something, smells like bul....... I mean speculation!

[/quote]

WHU will sack Pardew very shortly, as for Grant I''m sure WHU, instead of sacking him along with Pardew would have promoted PG to full-time manager! more speculation or am I now talking bullsh@t
[/quote]

just now