Sign in to follow this  
Tufnell Park Canary

city fans

Yes it was. The roar after the goal was really loud and brilliant and after the game clapping the players and singing it was really buzzing and noisy and even when everyone left the seated areas through to the concourse it was electric and there was quite a lot of noise outside the stadium from us aswell. During the game it was good and even in the concourse pre-match it felt fantastic. The roar when everyone was crowding around the tv''s which had Sky Sports 1 updates on when the message on the update bar at the bottom of the screen read " FT Ipswich Town 1-0 Sunderland" was so loud although hopefully we won''t have to do that again in a hurry but preferably never again . I did encounter a funny chap near the front( about 3-4 rows in front of me) just to the right of the goal (left on telly) who just didn''t want anyone to stop singing and himself even if you did need a quick breather. This chap must have at quite a bit to drink but thank god because he was hilarious (I like people with senses of humour) although he did look a bit like one of the characters from Harry Enfields show but that didn''t matter. He got everyone going again and again a few times and he even sang some strange songs originally solo towards the nearby Reading fans which where quite funny and then fellow Norwich picked up on this and joined him in . A great East bank Holiday. Come on you yellows.

Did someone get hauled out by the coppers mid way through? There were a lot of the home and away fans looking towards the top corner at one point.