Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Clean slate for all...

Now Worthy has gone can we please give all players a clean slate and a chance to shine under the new manager, whoever that may be... lets all get Carrow road back to one big happy family and sing our hearts out for the yellow and green!

No not until we have got rid of the rest of them. Most fans want the board out too and we should go for it whilst we are on a winning streak. The protests must continue!

Sorry Yellow but i can''t agree with that at all, we need to move on, the board were slow to do there job in getting rid of Worthy and most of us got pi**ed of with them but now they have sacked him lets get on with being a footy team with top supporters all pulling in the same direction!

Unless it''s an internal promotion, the new manager is going to want to assess each player, including the youngsters I hope, to see what each can contribute to the way he wants to play. This will have to be done fairly quickly before the recent slide becomes overlong. I think that he would be advised to consult any of Worthington''s staff, while they are still at Norwich, especially the you coaches. One of the things where we would look for improvement would be in the willingness to use some of the younger players. How about a Shackell/Spillane cnetral defence?This could be done before the January transfer window, so he  knows what he needs most to improve the team for the rest of the season and to begin building a stronger team and squad. Until then any obvious gaps could be plugged by one or two loan players.Knowing that they all under scrutiny should make all the players commit themselves, but not fiercer tackles in training by Etuhu!

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]

Now Worthy has gone can we please give all players a clean slate and a chance to shine under the new manager, whoever that may be... lets all get Carrow road back to one big happy family and sing our hearts out for the yellow and green!

[/quote]

A good sentiment Phat......but there are still unanswered questions. We will return to a happy family in due course I''m sure, but the Board must be ready to listen to the fans and be prepared to show courage if left in control.

Delia stating that removing Worthington was emotional?.......That says it all about how soppy this club has become. It''s a tough world out there and in order to survive you have to show guts. Norwich City is no longer seen as a bastion of solidarity thanks to the weakness shown by our Board over the years.

Fine I will give the players a period of grace. But I have watched football for to many years to ever believe that players like Hughes, Robinson or Thorne will ever be good enough for this league. I have no doubt that they will be dropped and moved on almost immediately by the new manager.

[quote user="Yellow fever"]No not until we have got rid of the rest of them. Most fans want the board out too and we should go for it whilst we are on a winning streak. The protests must continue![/quote] Please tell us on what survey you base this? I can not believe that you are serious??? This shows what is wrong in this club at the moment, there are a small minority that have allowed a little bit of power to go to their heads. Please understand, you DO NOT speak for the majority of norwich supporters. All we want now is stability, a new start and some entertainment!

[quote user="city r us"][quote user="Yellow fever"]No not until we have got rid of the rest of them. Most fans want the board out too and we should go for it whilst we are on a winning streak. The protests must continue![/quote] Please tell us on what survey you base this? I can not believe that you are serious??? This shows what is wrong in this club at the moment, there are a small minority that have allowed a little bit of power to go to their heads. Please understand, you DO NOT speak for the majority of norwich supporters. All we want now is stability, a new start and some entertainment![/quote]

at WO campaign we talked to lots of people and we know what they think

+ jst look at are message board and even this one where all the ktfs come - everybody knows that it is the board what is to blame - just read it yourself!

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

[quote user="city r us"][quote user="Yellow fever"]No not until we have got rid of the rest of them. Most fans want the board out too and we should go for it whilst we are on a winning streak. The protests must continue![/quote] Please tell us on what survey you base this? I can not believe that you are serious??? This shows what is wrong in this club at the moment, there are a small minority that have allowed a little bit of power to go to their heads. Please understand, you DO NOT speak for the majority of norwich supporters. All we want now is stability, a new start and some entertainment![/quote]

at WO campaign we talked to lots of people and we know what they think

+ jst look at are message board and even this one where all the ktfs come - everybody knows that it is the board what is to blame - just read it yourself!

[/quote]

Do people like you have to whinge and whine about everything? waste of space. Your tone is condescending, you have nothing to say apart from, the manager was crap, the board is crap, the board have screwed us over and don’t trust them etc etc.

So just answer me one question, why the bloody hell do you bother? Also, how’s your real team doing?