Sign in to follow this  
The Duke of Norfolk

Big striker. Sammy Bangoura?

I know he has caused some problems at Stoke due to not returning from Guinea for pre season training but he is playing for Stoke and probably realises that they are a bit of a poor club with no chance of promotion.

He is tall, muscular and strong in the air (he won most of the balls in the air that came his way when we played SToke last season) and is obviously not happy at Stoke. He scored 8 goals in his first 10 games for Stoke which is pretty impressive.

Stoke won''t let him go on the cheap but a £1million plus bid ought to tempt them.

Why not?

Sambegou Bangoura  
Real nameSambegou Bangoura  
Height6.01  
Weight12.04  
Date of birth03-04-1982  
Place of birth 
PositionForward  
NationalityGuinea  

Sambégou Bangoura (born April 3, 1982) is a Guinean football player, Big Sam scored over 20 goals in 45 appearances for Belgian side Standard Liege before crossing the Channel and moving to the hustle and bustle of Stoke for.1.25 million euros in August, 2005.

24(1) appearances 9 goals for stoke last season.

[quote user="Big A"]he is a trouble maker, no thanks
[/quote]

OOOH well if you say so! i guess what you say goes

The one thing Worthington is good at is coping with trouble makers.

[quote user="beno27"]

[quote user="Big A"]he is a trouble maker, no thanks[/quote]

OOOH well if you say so! i guess what you say goes

[/quote]

Where did I say that!?!

Bangoura IS a trouble maker, I haven''t made is up.  He has gone AWOL at two of his previous clubs.  The latest only a few weeks ago

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_1385111,00.htmlBut anyway, thanks for the helpful contribution to the thread.Also, what is to be gained from ''coping'' with troublemakers.  They are bad for the dressing room and should not be tolerated.  Bellamy the prime example.