Sign in to follow this  
Pincer

WORTHY OUT??????

I''m sure i recall someone who went by the the name of ''Worthy Out'' regularly putting threads on this message board, is it me or has he/she gone a little bit quite recently. If you''re still out there i''d like your views on current events at Carrow Road. I also think an apology to NW is in order.

I also recall seeing a thread from 1st Wizard (correct me if i''m wrong) titled "Promotion under Worthy......Never", or words to that effect. Any comments on this subject now Wiz??????

It seems all the Worthy knockers earlier in the season, and the people who were slagging off Svensson a few weeks ago have all of a sudden gone quiet........WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!!!! Idiots!!!!!!!

Your''e the Idiot Pincer!! Are you the same Pincer who placed a bet on saturday? 4-0 to Norwich with Huckerby to score the last goal. £2 bet at 40/1. The same Pincer who, when Huckerby scored the 4th goal, proceded to tell everyone sitting around you how much you were going to win WITH 15 MINUTES still to go!! The same Pincer who just sat there with his head in his hands when super Matt headed home the 5th to the delight of everyone sittng around you. Oh how i laughed. IDIOT!!.

Touch harsh FBSF

but funny!!

A guy in front of me had £5 on 5-1 and was praying for a Walsall goal despite the glares of the Snakepit

Listen here Pincer. Do you ever read these boards properly?. Yes, I did say Worthy would not get us promoted. I apologised for that horrendous gaff of mine way back in December, savvy!.

Ditto for McKenzie. Although my ''Posh'' friends information stared me badly in his case.

But it was I Pincer, I, who posted the thread ''Lay off Svensson'' way before he scored and about the same time the Barclay ''boo boys'' were chanting ''Iwan'' every time Matty touched the ball, I said he was class then, and would come good, when most of the posters on here were slagging him off, Savvy?.

We can all be wise in hindsight, savvy Pincer!.

There were many up front goons, posting on these boards about the unworthyness of Worthy, his man management skills e.t.c. Did any one of these up fronters read what Mr Emblem and his mates said about their former managers'' honesty, and what a laugh the three of them had about worthys good bye comments to them; Emblem, Llewellyn and co keep contact and have a laugh together about how NCFC are missing their collective skills on the pitch. I have good respect for Mr Emblem and co, they are not about crunching sour grapes, they just recognise that our Worthy has what it takes to manage a group of players. There are four other players often mentioned for their lack of application on the pitch, Worthy has not given upon them, I am trusting enough to think that he has not given up on using the skills that he feels are there. I believe that he thinks that they are late developers in the growing up process and will be given a chance to display their rolls in the not too distant future. My own frequent criticism''s of Mulryne and his lack of application has not detered Worthy from his own faith in the lad and he seems now to show some glimpses of coming good again. I really do hope he will justify Worthy''s faith in him. I have always trusted in Worthy''s judgement and our much maligned board for their prudent support of his skills. After all they elected to ask him to take the job on and how well he has done it. I for one am happy for them all to continue in their supporting rolls, and to continue within a sensible budget regime to secure at least above the bottom four in the prem, together with as many of our present squad as possible from the start. They have deserved the chance to show us what they are prepared to do in the prem. I for one am sure that Worthy will not let them down and will if necessary, buy worth the money grafters to help the cause rather than expensive Prima Donnas, who often feel more for their images than their football.OTBC!!!!!!

Ah Fatboy Slimfast, I see you''ve changed you''re name AGAIN, do worry At Last, this fella does have a habit of Higgsaggerating the truth, but i was gutted when Svensson scored, i think i''ll have a quiet word in his ear next time I see him out. FBSF, tell everyone who, 2 seasons ago, you thought should be our dream midfield pairing of the future. Russell and Kenton if i''m not mistaken. What;''s happened to their careers?

Now onto you Wiz, to be honest, you were the only definate one I can remember who kept slagging off Worthy which is why I mentioned your name and if you apologised then good on you and I apologise to you, but I was so sick at the time of people, not just yourself, constantly getting on his back when we were doing well, it was just nonsensical, now you don''t hear a peep from them. I also never mentioned you regarding the slagging off of Svensson, but where are these people who were doing this only a few weeks ago now? If Svensson was playing poorly over the course of a season then fair enough I can understand people having a pop at the guy but not after 2 games.