Sign in to follow this  
ca

Worthy Fans

Did you sing Worthington''s green and yellow army last night?

Heard the Delia one loud and clear several times but couldn''t hear the Worthy one.

Nope, he''s still on trial even as far as I''m concerned. Still, a couple more home performances like that and a point or three away from home and you''ll hear it I''m sure. As someone posted last night, "Worthy, give us a wave" would be a good ice-breaker :)

[quote user="cityangel"]

Did you sing Worthington''s green and yellow army last night?

Heard the Delia one loud and clear several times but couldn''t hear the Worthy one.

[/quote]

I think you underestimate how many people are neither "Worthy Fans" or "Worthy Outers" and just in the category of "Stop whining like spoilt toddlers, we just want to watch football"

I would not be upset if Worthy left but I would no doubt be firmly in the "WO" camp if it wasn''t for constant bleating on about the same old stuff and when things change to how you want them you are still not happy.

Any chance you could just leave your petty crusade alone for a few games and see how the season pans out before you start trying to stoke the fire and cause divisions between our own fans? Do you really want to turn up to Carrow Road to the sour atmosphere we had last season? Maybe you do? Maybe you enjoyed it?

[quote user="Herb"]Nope, he''s still on trial even as far as I''m concerned.
Still, a couple more home performances like that and a point or three away from home and you''ll hear it I''m sure. As someone posted last night, "Worthy, give us a wave" would be a good ice-breaker :)
[/quote]

agreed

I am so confused