Sign in to follow this  
YGB

1st wiz

I would just like to congratulate 1st wiz for having his thoughts published in the offical matchday programme page 15. (I think). With all the media talk in there. Although I don''t always agree with you I can respect your opinions even if they are wrong. Anyway well done wiz!

[quote user="YGB"]I would just like to congratulate 1st wiz for having his thoughts published in the offical matchday programme page 15. (I think). With all the media talk in there. Although I don''t always agree with you I can respect your opinions even if they are wrong. Anyway well done wiz![/quote]

Oh my God YGB, what did it say? my friend.

As I told Mook mid week, I wasn''t at the game yesterday (damn it!) so I missed out on the programme.

Wiz it said,"www.pink-un.com also has some long-standing and passionate fans who post on the messageboard. One those is ''1st Wiz'', who post the following fully-justified praise for his fellow supporters: "On the ball City rang out loud and clear last night. okay, it was sung a little too quickly for this old sod, but it did send a shiver down the old spine to hear it sung at that volume again."Well done to everyone who joined in with it. Also, did I detect a return to the ''one supporter'' mentaility last night?. You know what I mean?"