Sign in to follow this  
carpio

ask the board (please)

When will someone in Archant act for the Supporters of our club? Surley they can get a PROPER interveiw with Mumby or Doncaster and get some answers? Please post your questions here guy''s and gal''s  and maybe someone on the Pink-un will get an answer for us.

Where has all the MONEY gone will do for starters!!Angry [:@]

I have posted on here several times about my annoyance with the local press as regards to Carrow Road. There is no investigative journalism when it comes to these matters, when there is ample reasons to do so. This is deeply frustrating.

In short, for unclear reasons, Archant doesn''t want to know.

Must be the school holidays!

What do you think they would say city r us?

Nothing will become clear surrounding many things, but regarding transfers and possibly finance you''ll need to wait for the shareholders meeting (sept) and the end of the transfer window. Why not speak to ND yourself?

If you want to ask where the money is why not speak to the trust or shareholders association - although i''m sure ralph will tell you exactly where it is

I too wish that Archant could do a question and answer session with the board to ask the questions we all need answers too but can''t see it happening although I''m sure they''ll try!

Guess we have various organisations who should be able to do that on our behalf but with only a few hundred members they''ll never be able to speak for the majority.

Wish we had just one Norwich Supporters club with thousands of members then we could make ourselves heard.