Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Worthy should look at Italian Scandal Clubs for Striker!

I''m not talking about the Del Piero''s and the Luca Toni''s but the lesser players, players in the reserves or the youth team. Frara moved from Juventus to Millwall last season so I can''t see why we couldn''t attract some one. Anyway here''s a list of potential targets:

Raffaele Palladino = 22  striker,Juventus,  very quick, has scored 41 goals in 61 games for Juventus youth team, between 2002 to 2004, also 4 goals in 7 apparances for the Itailian Under 21 team. Would be an amazing addition to the squad!

Enrico Fantini = 31 Fiorentina, tall striker, would be good for hoof ball tactics

Christian Rigano = 30 Fiorentina, striker, did well for Fiorentina back in serie B in 2003/2004, got 17 goals but pushed out by Toni, Bojinov and Pazzini

Roberto Muzzi = 34 lazio, did well for Torino on loan last season but may be too slow for english game, could be good though

Tomas Guzman = 23, Former paraguay under 21 striker, Juventus, Doesn''t score many but is very creative

Palladino would be my No1 target out of all this lot, cause he''s younger and very good at getting it in the back of the net

[quote user="Saint Canary"]Surely those players will be needed by those clubs now they are selling their top players.[/quote]

Two points to be made:

1, The clubs are very finanical in the red as (For Example) For the up coming season Juventus will need £78 Million to stay out of debt!

2, Lazio, Juventus and Fiorentina will be trying to keep all there best players for a quick return back to serie A. Players do want to join the clubs because they are still massive clubs...

....so I think we should have a chance of at least one of the players!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[quote user="Saint Canary"]Surely those players will be needed by those clubs now they are selling their top players.[/quote]

Two points to be made:

1, The clubs are very finanical in the red as (For Example) For the up coming season Juventus will need £78 Million to stay out of debt!

2, Lazio, Juventus and Fiorentina will be trying to keep all there best players for a quick return back to serie A. Players do want to join the clubs because they are still massive clubs...

....so I think we should have a chance of at least one of the players!

[/quote]

If these clubs are having financial problems as you say Tom then surely they have no choice but to sell their top players and keep the lesser ones?

I would suspect that these lesser players will be the ones that they use now to get themselves out of their mess. If they were not Seria A standard, then the clubs will not cash in and will keep them.