Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Worthy pleads with Arsene

Its come to something when we have to go to another club and plea for players to join our club, when it seems we are unable to sign players, time was when players would as in the case of Kenning from Wolves who said he would walk all the way to Carrow Road, Kealan made it in an old broken down Morris minor!  from Villa.

[quote user="pete"]To allow him one or two stars to go on loan.  This will not happen as AW will have been advised of NW''s management stylings by David Bentley who had nothing good to relate to Arsene about Nigel. [/quote]

Funny how you recall things rather differently to me!  Wenger had nothing but good things to say about Norwich over the Bentley loan and the fact is that we almost had him back for a second season but he ended up staying in the Prem, first on loan at and then signing for Blackburn.  I guess we will see which of us remembers best if/when we get any more loanees in....

Mmmm...  I remember Bentley saying that he learned more in the few months he was at City than he''d learned in all his time at Arsenal. So you''re wrong.

Add the object defeating way NW failed to make use of players such as Rehman and JJ2 to the high susceptibility to injury of the young players and I can see no reason why any manager would want one of their players to come to us for a month let alone a season......

Unless they just want to offload trouble or a poor player from the wage bill of course!

I''ll think you''ll find Kevin Keelan came from Wrexham, so making a perilous journey even longer! K.K. represents the finest £6k investment the club has ever made...

[quote]This will not happen as AW will have been advised of NW''s management stylings by David Bentley who had nothing good to relate to Arsene about Nigel.[/quote]

I seem to remember that when Bentley was disciplined, the Arsenal manager were advised and informed of the circumstances, and were happy with Bentleys'' treatment.  Likewise when Bently became injured.

Patience is a virtue.  Roll on August 5th.

You lot are so gullible, you will believe anything that comes out of the City PR machine.  Whereas my info re David Bentley comes straight from the horses mouth, don''t believe anything you read.  I expect you will all be lapping up the lies for some time to come.