Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

Poor old binners

Not strictly City stuff but in the close season with little else happening it''s always good to find something to cheer you up.

Seems our third world neighbours lost their portly manager once the red faced halfwit told him how much money would be available for next season. Conveniently once the bulk of season ticket sales had been banked.

Naturally much rejoicing and discussion followed amongst the cockney wannabes as they speculated who would be the next one in the hot seat.

The sky was the limit it appears as every successful manager was chewed over in the debate of who would be the annointed one. Sadly to a man they declined. Most I would suggest, were far more aware of the paupers dire straits then ever their dinmwitted fan base has grasped.

So it was left to an over exited JIm Magilton to enthrall the terminally stupid this morning. Short of invading Poland nothing was left out of his vacuous rant. Predictably his lordship sat beside him nodding sagely at every pronouncement as Jim promised the earth.

Not only would night be day but old ladies would safely be accompanied across the street as lambs happily gambled in the meadows. Gone would be the bad old days of yore. So moved was he by such pompous windbaggery that his lordship felt moved to join in - conveniently forgetting who brought about those dark days in the first place.

But talk is cheap. As those who are still owed by the club have found out. As those who are still waiting for the friendlies against Lazio have also discovered.

There was a good reason for Royle to get out when he did. The same good reason that no other experienced manager has got in. Unable to meet the most basic of repayments the binners are having to hand over their club bit by bit. No mention of what happens when the repayments start again in two years time. Maybe that''s why JIm''s contract is only for two years. There won''t be a club left to sack him then. Squeak whilst you can binners. It won''t last long.

With their dire financial straits, they could be destined for League Two. What a great, great pity that would be if it came to pass - wouldn''t it?

And out of their desperate state they will probably produce another crop of top quality home developed talent, the sort of talent that has so far kept them afloat by the selling of. If Town had not had to sell what a team they would have.

Norwich meanwhile......more loans signed than the Brazillian government and what youth talent they have allowed to sparkle briefly then disappear.

I fear that Ipswich will do a Watford going into a new season with a siege mentality as opposed to Norwich''s ''we''ve got Ashton so up we go'' attitude.

They are lucky with the population size of their catchment area but their youth development puts ours to shame...just watch them do it again.

durrrrrrrrrrrr

I think you will find that there is something in the 90 mile limit catchment area that allows them access to the whole of London whilst it excludes us.

Wonderful crop. More like hype from Jonathan Barnett. Yep, Bramble, Wright and Dyer certainly lived up to their hype.

EVERY club sells as players seek toi find their own leve. Compare the enormous numberr of quality players that left Wimbledon.

Can only wonder why some posters on here seem to want to support the binners on this board even if it means stretching facts so much.

Support the Binners, Ralph?

Just being open minded, not a Norfolk trait I know, perhaps I picked it up somewhere.

It is a failure not to know and respect your opponents. This hate for hate sake gets on my tits almost as much as the booing for the sake of it at home games.

You talk of " hate for hate''s sake " Rudolph yet seem to have no trouble filling these boards up with unfounded attacks upon my club, Norwich City.

You not only repeatedly bend and twist stuff to attack our club but do the same to put the binners in a good light.

The original post was posted in a light hearted fashion to redress the endless pompous guff that spews out from our oh so self important neighbours.

Your post has appears to have vindicated that action

ps thanks Mr Nigelton