Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

SCAPEGOAT OF THE DAY - Dean Ashton?

I sometimes wonder whether young Dean was the probem with our team spririt up until Jan. Our performances as a whole were much better once he left. 

It was obvious to all that there were problems with team togetherness. Some rumour mills say that Huckerby''s nose was put out of joint when Ashton signed his new improved contract. Making Dean the big fish in our small pond. Others will have seen Ashton hurl abuse at Green at the QPR away match. They didn''t seem too matey.

There are several other instances of Ashton throwing his dolly out of the pram. Also when he celebrated goals, there was an air of ''me me me''. I''m sure he didn''t bond well with other players at all. 

I want Worthy Out too. But for today, I''m having Dean Ashton as SCAPEGOAT OF THE DAY. Come on down.

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]

I sometimes wonder whether young Dean was the probem with our team spririt up until Jan. Our performances as a whole were much better once he left. 

It was obvious to all that there were problems with team togetherness. Some rumour mills say that Huckerby''s nose was put out of joint when Ashton signed his new improved contract. Making Dean the big fish in our small pond. Others will have seen Ashton hurl abuse at Green at the QPR away match. They didn''t seem too matey.

There are several other instances of Ashton throwing his dolly out of the pram. Also when he celebrated goals, there was an air of ''me me me''. I''m sure he didn''t bond well with other players at all. 

I want Worthy Out too. But for today, I''m having Dean Ashton as SCAPEGOAT OF THE DAY. Come on down.

[/quote]

We love our scapegoats at NCFC

I am not so sure, I thought we played a hell of a lot better in the first month of the season than we have done since.  Heads did drop too easily however when we conceded.  There was noone on or off the pitch to lift the players and drive them on again.

"There are several other instances of Ashton throwing his dolly out of the pram" - there are quite a few instances of our amazing manager doing the same!!

The most worrying thing of all is that say Greeno leaves in the summer, how many of our promotion winning side remain??  Very few....

Sadly some Norwich fans confuse Ambition with greed.

Dean Ashton wanted to play Premiership football and who can blame him.. im sure we have all taken a better job in our lives if it meant more Money, Better prospects, and getting recognition.

Perhaps we should Brand EVERYONE who has ever left 1 company as a mercenary, Disruptive and "not having our best interests at heart" Dean ashton is a young man... Move on and acheive his dreams or Fester at Norwich city so one day when he''s old and grey he can say "i enjoyed playing the likes of Luton and Colchester.. im really glad i never joined West ham to play the likes of Chelsea, Man utd and get into Europe"

Im sad Deano''s gone but wish him well... I hope he goes on to play for england..

Wouldnt it be funny if those that slag him off so evilly on here are celebrating Wildly if he scores for England at the world cup.

jas :)