Sign in to follow this  
Oso Butch

Charlton want Taylor to succed Curbishley

From the BBC website: Hull City manager Peter Taylor is emerging as a leading contender to succeed Alan Curbishley at Charlton.

But Charlton don''t seem interested in winkling out Worthless from Carrer Rud - funny that... [;)]

Yeh but will Hull City then extract Worthington out of Carrow Road as he is one of the top young managers around at present.Lets hope so then we can have a large compensation package from them for him.After all they will be losing a top young manager and will have to sign big.Yes we can all dream even though all he gives us nightmares.

Yes funny Oso that charlton don''t want good old nidge , perhaps it''s because he is the most nativism person ever born .I would bet when he was at school he would have his leg lifted by any boy half sharp." The lovely Lana from 5 A want''s to see you behind the bike shed nidge" who what me?" Yep give me a quid and she will be there". What did poor old nidge get ? fat little polly perkins from 3 N all spots and teeth wire .Dinner money all gone before dinner.

I really wish another team would wanty Worthintgton - having said that he used the Sheffield Wednesday job offer to wangle more money from our club.... knowing our luck the muppets in charge will offer him a bigger contract for getting his players to lump the ball up to dwarves.

hh[quote user="Northern Canary"]is Taylor that good?[/quote] two promtions with gillingham, two with hull, one with brighton, great u21''s record i would say he is pretty good, only failure leicester, where O''neil got out a the right time.