Craig Fleming   34

Jurgen colin   25

Dixon etuhu   23

Carl Robinson   29

Andy Hughes      28

Darren Huckerby   30

Robert Earnshaw    25

Leon mckenzie      27

We have 1 player under 25 set to start tomorrow, nobody under 23, great youth there Nigel. I know spillane''s injured but what happend to Rossi J, Ryan J, cave-brown, henderson and the so called ''pros'', fisk, halliday and eagle and also Lewis.

The average age by the way is 27.

how can City play the youngsters with all the threats of demo''s, and instructions being issued as to the treatment of players after the match? It needs older players out there who are more able to cope with the nastiness being planned for the end of the match!

The problem with playing the youth is if you look at the academy results (1-0 defeat at fulham yesterday) that was with the 4 new professionals in the team!!!!! maybe they are not ready.

At the moment Spillane is injured otherwise I am sure he would have been starting, Jarvis senior is getting a "little" go and jarvis junior is probably not good enough, Joe Lewis as Worthington said in a interview recently is not ready yet.  I think that now it is this late wait until the summer and then work with them and see exactly how good they really are.  IMO you will still be seeing the youngsters next season on a Monday night at carrow road playing for the ressies.  Michael Spillane being the exception.

[quote user="city r us"]how can City play the youngsters with all the threats of demo''s, and instructions being issued as to the treatment of players after the match? It needs older players out there who are more able to cope with the nastiness being planned for the end of the match![/quote]

I have said it before and I will say it again - Worthy doesnt give youth a chance, never has done, either here or previously at Blackpool.  Any old excuse to not play them.  Look at Henderson he has more or less stated that he wont play him at home (out of position of course).  Worthy acts like a fool and an arrogant fool at that.