johannson free from charlton
SHOCK- liam lawrence from sunderland

outs-
fleming 500,000 to millwall
green 2 mil to everton
henderson 250,000 to wolves
etuhu 250,000 to shef wed

I dont believe the site but heres my opinions on them,

I would never want francis back, Do we need a left winger like cook?. Johansen would be pointless because worthy doesnt play him, but lawrence would be great. 500k for fleming!!!!! What a joke, green to everton for 2M is realistic though. Etuhu wont leave and i cant see wolves wantig hendo!

There is also this which would be imo a good signing

Norwich Manager Nigel Worthington has been prompted into action with the news that QPR midfielder Marc Bircham has been transfer listed. He had already had a £300k offer rejected, and may go back to offer £500k tomorrow. He thinks QPR are holding out for £750k.

Newcastle striker Michael Chopra is going to be come the Championship''s sought after player, with Norwich, Preston, Palace, Sunderland and Watford (should they lose King) all thought to be keeping tabs.

Gary McSheffrey who is being chased by Aston Villa, Reading, Norwich and Preston.
I dont hink chopra is good enough, we need a proven targetman, not an unproven smaller player. But, i wouldnt mind someone like mcsheffery i suppose who is a bit more proven.

This is all immaterial because this website is not believable. I thought i would share with you the latest mix of rubbish as i am completely bored.

Chopra is believable, he could be good. Mcsheffrey would be amazing! doubtful though

i would gladly like damo back, he was a good player for us, nearly kept us up with his goals.
we would not sell etuhu and we would be lucky if anyone payed for flem.

[quote user="DuncanMirams"]i would gladly like damo back, he was a good player for us, nearly kept us up with his goals.
we would not sell etuhu and we would be lucky if anyone payed for flem.[/quote] Why on earth would you want Damo back?? Yes he was a great player for us and we have missed him greatly this season but his attitude once we got relegated was appauling and for that I never want to see him in a green and yellow shirt again!

Chopra would be class but I don''t think he and Earnioe would go together as they''re too similar in build. I think we need a larger striker, not one who we lump balls up to in the air, but a centre forward who is strong and can hold the ball up well + finish some crosses with his head; someone Earnie could play off.

McSheffery would be awesome but I can''t see him signing for Norwich! Howard at Luton or Freedy Eastwood would be great but it''s unlikely.