Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Our Board Are Just As Bad!.

ARROGANT AND UNTOUCHABLE.

Thats how our board is behaving of late.

And they are rotten to the core in my opinion, now after  the ''real fans'' fiasco, they still come out today and back him.

Okay Smith, Jones, Munby et all, message received loud and clear.

We now know Worthless is unsackable, because none of you have the guts to do that, and you ignore your paying customers wishes and allow an employee of yours to insult them..........................again.

I now call for the gallent protestors to switch their attention fully to the board, for they have clearly demostrated that they ARE the REAL problem at this club.

Drive them out now!.

Well said 1st.Wizard! You''ll probably upset one or two, but who cares?!

I don''t think enough pressure has been put on board this season, even though plenty of fans are unhappy with how things are(n''t) being run, though I''m sick of some fans telling me how ''grateful'' we should all be that she ''saved'' NCFC - not exactly the case.

The fans don''t tell Delia how to make a cake, so why should she tell us that she knows best about something she knows nothing about - football.

This board really have become hopeless; they are not even re-active, let alone pro-active. Doing nothing about Worthington is an apalling piece of business, if nothing else. But what should we expect from a club that has a stanglehold from two people who know nothing about football and have a basic belief in blind faith?

Keep the pressure on!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Anyone who can afford to, alas, I don''t mix in those circles. A ridiclous reply MD, as you knew I wouldn''t know who!.

[/quote]

Sorry MP, Bad typing!.[;)]

Its not ridiculous because if we don''t have anyone to take over then your plan to get rid of them will leave us high and dry won''t it. So my point is, if you are determined to drive them out, we''d better have some ideas about who else would be able to invest that amount of cash hadn''t we. Otherwise, how is your plan plausible - other than just sitting and hoping there is someone. So, no I don''t agree that its a ridiculous reply at all - it highlights the amount of thought that has been put into your post.   

[quote user="wayne"]

To be replaced by whom

[/quote]

Well judging by the ''Arrogant and untouchable'' bit, I think the Original poster would be top of the list of potential candidates.Leave the Board alone for gods sake.  Look at the accounts!!  we are far more healthy than clubs who supposedly have ''businessmen'' at the helm.  Would you rather our board went for glory and ended up like Ipswich, Leeds (still in massive debt despite a turnaround on the field), Southampton and Derby.  Or would you rather we carry on adopting the policy of living (and spending) within our means.  I know which I would prefer.I appreciate you are all fans and want glory NOW but these people (The Board) are Fans and Business people and have to be impartial to the clubs financial clout.  Nothing is gauranteed by spending money in football.  This club has spent VERY wisely over the last three seasons (recent signings apart) and have acted very professionally.  I have nothing but respect for them.

[quote user="Big A"][quote user="wayne"]

To be replaced by whom

[/quote]

Well judging by the ''Arrogant and untouchable'' bit, I think the Original poster would be top of the list of potential candidates.Leave the Board alone for gods sake.  Look at the accounts!!  we are far more healthy than clubs who supposedly have ''businessmen'' at the helm.  Would you rather our board went for glory and ended up like Ipswich, Leeds (still in massive debt despite a turnaround on the field), Southampton and Derby.  Or would you rather we carry on adopting the policy of living (and spending) within our means.  I know which I would prefer.I appreciate you are all fans and want glory NOW but these people (The Board) are Fans and Business people and have to be impartial to the clubs financial clout.  Nothing is gauranteed by spending money in football.  This club has spent VERY wisely over the last three seasons (recent signings apart) and have acted very professionally.  I have nothing but respect for them.[/quote]I look at the accounts every year, and they are not pretty reading. Our debt continues to mount at an alarming rate. The club will readily tell you it is managable debt, but would they tell you anything different. before posting things you seem to know little about apart from the obvious word of mouth (i.e the board says we are finacially healthy) try reading the club accounts!

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"][quote user="Big A"][quote user="wayne"]

To be replaced by whom

[/quote]

Well judging by the ''Arrogant and untouchable'' bit, I think the Original poster would be top of the list of potential candidates.Leave the Board alone for gods sake.  Look at the accounts!!  we are far more healthy than clubs who supposedly have ''businessmen'' at the helm.  Would you rather our board went for glory and ended up like Ipswich, Leeds (still in massive debt despite a turnaround on the field), Southampton and Derby.  Or would you rather we carry on adopting the policy of living (and spending) within our means.  I know which I would prefer.I appreciate you are all fans and want glory NOW but these people (The Board) are Fans and Business people and have to be impartial to the clubs financial clout.  Nothing is gauranteed by spending money in football.  This club has spent VERY wisely over the last three seasons (recent signings apart) and have acted very professionally.  I have nothing but respect for them.[/quote]I look at the accounts every year, and they are not pretty reading. Our debt continues to mount at an alarming rate. The club will readily tell you it is managable debt, but would they tell you anything different. before posting things you seem to know little about apart from the obvious word of mouth (i.e the board says we are finacially healthy) try reading the club accounts![/quote]Nice asumptions Ronbull.  I too have read the accounts and compared to ther supposedly successful clubs (Man Utd etc.) we are managing our accounts very well.  Whereas some clubs manage their accounts and borrow against estimated earning as much as 10/20 seasons away we have borrowed against the worst case scenario.   The figures and interest look bad at face value but I have every  belief in the boards dealings.