Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

'Civil War' is down to Delia and Co.

Yes, I''m afraid it is. She could, if she was so inclined, sack Worthington today and end the civil war raging between fellow City fans.

The QPR result changes nothing, and the anti Worthless feelings will still be here next season, there is no turning back now with many fans, and they will never, never accept him as our manager again.

He has said too many stupid things now, from ''I don''t care what the fans think'' to ''That was one of our better performances away'' said after a bad defeat.

Many posters like Maverick will try and convince you that we can''t afford to sack him for financial reasons, I say we cannot afford to keep him, as I believe him to be a total liability now.

Hoofball will still be here come August, Hughes type players will still be here as well. And the real scary though, so will Worthy and his fellow inept friends at Colney.

The only hope we have is Delia (I won''t listen) Smith ending his reign.

God help us!.

The trouble is that Hucks came out (again) yesterday in defence of the manager - and if there''s one person Delia et al don''t want to lose - or even upset - it''s Hucks.  It''s fine being a ''family club'', but not at any price......,

And yet, I hear from my VERY reliable local source (who''s centre stage in the game at Championship level, not on the sidelines) that several of the Norwich team want ''out'' at the end of the season, because they''ve lost faith in the Worthless approach....

I just hope the Board can rise above all this frustrating family cosiness and ''do the deed'' on 1 May (after another 90 minutes of ordinariness against Wolves).  [^o)]

The next few weeks will be a pivotal moment in Delia''s involvement with Norwich City.On the one hand she must have a business brain(why,otherwise would she have sold all those cookbooks/TV programmes?)Also there is a good deal of her hard-earned cash in this enterprise.

BUT......the problem with having a "fan" ultimately in charge is now being encapsulated.It''s all very well when things are going well,but a different matter when things are not.Wearing one''s heart on one''s sleeve(lets be''avin'' you) and blind loyalty to friends simply will not do ,with,as you say,a state of civil war effectively raging amongst the shambles of NCFC 2005-6.

Brave decisions are going to have to be taken.Otherwise,there will be a significant rump of City fans who round on her and M Wynn Jones.Then every last vestage of the good work that has been done over the last 5 years will be wasted.

having just read the article, i find it spot on. the way forward for this club is to remove not only worthy but the WHOLE management team otherwise we will be back to where we were 5 years ago. it is time that the board did indeed take their heads out of the sand and get the idiot out.

[quote user="TwoSheds"]Stuff Hucks! One man doesnt make a team.[/quote]

he thinks so