Sign in to follow this  

I know on this board we have get rid of W at all costs and at the other end of the spectrum keep him for another full season - but I seem to be getting the message from some ktf ers that finishing 7th would be an indication of  - not a bad season after all!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely finishing 7th or 17th is total  failure however much gloss you put on it?

No, Huge, not exactly.  Speaking for myself, I always want us to beat Wolves.  I can''t stand them, and I hope we''re not becoming like them.  If we beat them on Sunday we will finish 7th.  Simple as that.  What''s happened has happened, we can''t change it, learn lessons and move on.

[quote user="mystic megson"]No, Huge, not exactly.  Speaking for myself, I always want us to beat Wolves.  I can''t stand them, and I hope we''re not becoming like them.  If we beat them on Sunday we will finish 7th.  Simple as that.  What''s happened has happened, we can''t change it, learn lessons and move on.[/quote]

yeah go on worthy... learn a flippin lesson for once in your life....

There is a big difference in finishing 7th and being out of the playoffs by the odd point or two, but even if we win on Sunday we''ll be at best 10 points outside the playoffs surrounded by the might of Cardiff and Luton.  Does this really equal a good season?  Again if we win on Sunday we''ll have won as many games as we''ve lost in the league.  I honestly think a lot of fans could accept a season where we''ve played some good stuff but just fallen short like the year before we won the league despite the expectations we had at the start of this season.  Any thoughts...