Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

worthyout.co.uk

After a highly successful protest (ahem) is this the death of the worthyout group? As they have only really done the protests, what can they offer anymore?

they are providing a focus of protest that serves a purpose and are entitled to express their opinion.  IMO the protest that counts will be prior to the wolves game, if the silent protest in the ground hasn''t worked by then.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]they are providing a focus of protest that serves a purpose and are entitled to express their opinion.  IMO the protest that counts will be prior to the wolves game, if the silent protest in the ground hasn''t worked by then.
[/quote]

What ''silent protest'', even CFJ agrees that there was chanting inside the ground. And picking which protest ''counts'' is just plain silly, did the 70 on Saturday think that what they were doing didn''t count?

[quote user="Hoofball Merchant"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]they are providing a focus of protest that serves a purpose and are entitled to express their opinion.  IMO the protest that counts will be prior to the wolves game, if the silent protest in the ground hasn''t worked by then.[/quote]

What ''silent protest'', even CFJ agrees that there was chanting inside the ground. And picking which protest ''counts'' is just plain silly, did the 70 on Saturday think that what they were doing didn''t count?

[/quote]if you''d been at the game squit you wouldn''t be making such uninformed comments.

I agree there was noise and chanting in the ground Hoofball, it came from the Leicester fans.

That was the quietest the Barclay and Snakepit have been all season .

[quote user="cityangel"]

I agree there was noise and chanting in the ground Hoofball, it came from the Leicester fans.

That was the quietest the Barclay and Snakepit have been all season .

[/quote]

Well, I have to say i agree angel (that hurt!lol) maybe the hoofball aspect of worthyout is working better than the demonstration